AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New laptop computer pls help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. Basically, what I was saying is that if your laptop comes with 4GB of RAM, it'd be beneficial to have the max it can handle installed. If I'm reading it correctly, the Ideapad you're looking can support up to the following:

Memory
  • Up to 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz
  • Up to 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz

The unknown is how much memory (RAM) your system comes with by default. You can buy replacement modules, or additional memory modules (called DIMMs), to improve performance. Being you plan to stream from this, the more memory you can have in your system, they better. Of the two options I listed, I would go with the 16GB. It could cost you about $150-200 USD to increase the memory to that level. But, if you can't afford it right away, you can at least use what you have until you can afford it. But, you won't have as good of performance and may need to just do streaming and not much else.

Thanks a lot for the explanation!! :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.