AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new mature model bored

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxxDaniels

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 10, 2015
Not sure which forum to really put this in or if there is a topic already going like this, but going to give it a go.

I started camming in Jan. for "Jasmin" got scammed 3x my first 2 weeks that some personal friends told me about MFC, I have been there ever since. My computer got a virus within a week probably because I did try working both sites, I know a no no, but momma wants a new pair of shoes.

So, back on topic..... I am bored camming already. I have tried switching it up with wardrobe, activities, and no one wants to tip.... I "accidently" show something and still no tips..... My "true" fans do tip, but sometimes just to get me on skype.

I really want to succeed at this..... Like I said "momma wants a new pair of shoes", but seriously I want boobs and a nice family vacation.....

You younger girls make HTML code sound so easy, while I feel like a cat trapped in an open box.... Your shows have hundreds to thousands of viewers and you just sit there bouncing your boobs.... Go girl! But it doesn't work for me.... Who knew camming would be "hard" work?

Anything you can share with this new mature model?
Keep rockin your beauty!!!

All I can really suggest is the search function. I didn't start making a "steady" income through camming until about 2 years later. Maybe try new shows, socialize...honestly the model's only has a bunch of suggestions. You do basically need to try to set yourself apart from the rest granted, but maybe just look around a bit, or even watch a few models to see if maybe there's something that sparks an idea.

I love watching other models! I am glad for this forum,because a lot do not want to interact while" working". I will just keep sticking with it.
XX

I love watching other models! I am glad for this forum,because a lot do not want to interact while" working". I will just keep sticking with it.
XX

XX

Like Ann said, there are a lot of useful resources in the model only section.

I know you probably didn't mean it the wrong way but some of the girls on this forum work (without the sarcastic quotation marks) 12-14 hours a day on planning their shows and making content and that is before they even turn the webcam on. So yeah, camming can be actual hard work (again, without the sarcastic quotation marks)

HTML coding is not easy at all. (my profile template was gifted to me and I STILL spent at least 8 hours just customizing it).

If your camming style is more "log on and get to it", Streammate may be a better option for you. The site does take a higher cut than others, but I've never missed it, because I'll make in a day what I used to make in a week on MFC. SM is a lot more private-based, and most of the customers are ready to pay.

First, congrats on leaving LiveJasmin.

Shoes aside, what is it that you like about camming? Some people like interaction, some people like to perform, some do kink, some focus on conversation, some play games, and so on. Focusing on what you enjoy should stop the boredom.

Watching other cams can be useful in terms of seeing how other people handle their rooms, but it can also be deceptive. Generally speaking, if it looks like they're doing well for doing very little, it's pretty safe to assume that there's a lot going on that you don't see.

As for profiles, you can teach yourself or just hire someone (I think people have advertised on this forum in the past).

And don't worry about age.

JaxxDaniels said:
My computer got a virus within a week probably because I did try working both sites, I know a no no
I don't think working both sites had anything to do with the virus. I don't think such a virus even exists. Not really helpful advice but I wouldn't worry about getting a virus or anything from working on multiple sites.

I'm just an idiot member. But I've seen a lot. My favorite model turns 40 soon. I don't know if that's what you mean by mature.

There is a different vibe in every room. You just have to find your own groove.

And the one's who make it look easy? It's the same as Roger Federer making tennis look easy. There is a lot of work that goes on that no one sees.

I really have nothing of substance to add. Just saying because someone makes something look easy, doesn't mean that it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.