AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New MFC Schedule

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
As I lay in bed for hours this morning recovering from a long night on camera, I got to thinking about trying out some different hours on MFC. I realized that when I have late Friday nights and also work a Saturday night schedule, that my weekend is all chopped up in pieces, and I sometimes avoid making fun plans or even leaving the house at all due to this. It's time for a little switch-a-roo!

So here's my plan: weekends off. :text-woo:

I can put in a little more time during the week days, and start having longer Friday nights (like last night, 9+ hours, even!). Mondays and/or Tuesdays I could do a day shift in addition to my regular night show, or just log on a couple hours earlier in general. I have a really great time hanging out with everyone in my chat room and still want to keep the amount of hours the same, if not more. Getting online earlier and staying on later some days will also allow me to meet more cool people!

I'm really excited to get on track with this. It may take a little time to settle into new time-slots, and I hope you guys can bear (or bare!) with me over the next few weeks. There may still be Saturdays or Sundays where I feel like coming on camera to hang out or special occasions that you'll see me, so I might just surprise you once in a while!

Yay for moar time for yourself! :clap: :dance:

Ok, I won't lie. The selfish part of me wants to scream:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1!1!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!1!1!1!

(especially considering that I'm finally going to start getting weekends off at work!)

But the rest of me says this:

Do whatever it takes to keep yourself healthy and happy and allows you to do the best when you are on. And don't let any of us convince you to do anything different. :)

I think you work a mighty impressive and dedicated schedule, more power to you ma'am. It's only fair you knock the socks off the rest of the world too. Have fun and Hasta Lunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.