AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New model tag

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2023
Hi!

I need some help.
I have a chaturbate account with 100k followers, this was initially a couple account that I changed to single/female.
I don't think the account is successful anymore because I can't find myself on the first 20 pages anymore, which means I'm very low with low traffic.
When I created this account I did not take advantage of the 7 days of the new model tag, I am thinking of creating a new account and receiving the new model tag but I am not sure if this is possible considering that the documents are uploaded to my account current.
does anyone know what i can do?

Creating a new account will not give your the "new" model tag. I advise streaming regularly from this account and slowly building your following.

Upvote 0
Hi. Each time studio models I've helped to transition into independent created a new account (using the same ID), they received the "new" tag. CB has been known to give out the 'new' tag to models who missed using it for 1 reason or another. You may benefit from contacting support, explaining to them that you are no longer a 'couples' account, and asking for the 'new' tag again instead of making a new account.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Thank you!

@punker barbie that s true? Can give me new model tag again?
Hi. Each time studio models I've helped to transition into independent created a new account (using the same ID), they received the "new" tag. CB has been known to give out the 'new' tag to models who missed using it for 1 reason or another. You may benefit from contacting support, explaining to them that you are no longer a 'couples' account, and asking for the 'new' tag again instead of making a new account.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.