AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new scammer inspired by miss balloon aka hornyhelen

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NoelleBright said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Does this guy remind anyone else of Dwight from The Office?
Not for me. :(
I like Dwight, and he's actually entertaining....This guy, not so much. Comparing him to Dwight is giving him too much credit.
Maybe a better match is Stef from User Friendly. He's the knot-headed marketing guy. lol

uf002644.gif

KarmelKiss said:
Mfcwatchdog said:
stanislavj said:
Then why not try annoying a non-English speaking message board for a change? There aren't any poor souls on the Internet that you can prattle to in your native language? (Let's see....which country's official language is "incoherency?")

Wel wel the spelling nazi can't spell him self i'll help you a little "annoying" is something else then "annoy" besides a grandpa that plays the grammar officer (also self elected) what's even more pathetic ?

The only misspelled word here is 'wel' and you wrote that. Annoying is spelled correctly. I don't get it.
Indeed, what the hell is wrong with "annoying" lol

Reactions: CassieRamone
Hahaha so it IS belgian!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Motherfucker, I should have known by the way he ignores everything I say!!

Nice job getting a US ip address to throw me off. Must have wanted to stay here for a while since you can't get anyone else to play with you.

Well done.

AmberCutie said:
Hahaha so it IS belgian!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Motherfucker, I should have known by the way he ignores everything I say!!

Nice job getting a US ip address to throw me off. Must have wanted to stay here for a while since you can't get anyone else to play with you.

Well done.

Aww, can we keep him, can we keep him?? Pleeeeaase? :-D

Jupiter551 said:
JickyJuly said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Looners yet. Helen's gimmick also serves a certain fetish group. :shifty:
MFCWatchdog, you seem to have an issue with the fact that women can do whatever they want and still make pals and money on MFC. Good luck taking earned tokens back from a camgirl, btw. :whistle:
I actually never thought of that...I think Looners get off on the balloons and the girl popping them or whatever? I don't think Helen has actually admitted there are balloons much less exposed her loons
The last couple times I've visited her room, she readily admitted they're fake but simply states that they are not balloons...which makes sense. I've never seen balloons with perfect, large nipples like that. lol I'm guessing they are built into the several shirts she uses--probably a novelty item she found somewhere.

ohmystarz said:
Can we rename him too? Huh MOM please!?
Hmm. Maybe we can start a poll for what it should be!

AmberCutie said:
ohmystarz said:
Can we rename him too? Huh MOM please!?
Hmm. Maybe we can start a poll for what it should be!

You say he's Belgian?

Hmmm....what's Flemish for "dickhead?"

Reactions: Jupiter551
See? I TOLD you guys it was Belgian, didn't I? The run-on sentences gave him away. :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
Yeah Amber and Karmel both said they thought he was Belgian days ago too :lol:

I thought it was funny how he bragged about being able to change IP addresses and come back whenever he wants, but gives himself away just by being who he is :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
Yeah Amber and Karmel both said they thought he was Belgian days ago too :lol:

I thought it was funny how he bragged about being able to change IP addresses and come back whenever he wants, but gives himself away just by being who he is :lol:

I knew he'd been lurking this forum, because after he was banned from this forum the first time, he went to my MFC profile wall and posted "Got something you wanna say to me?" :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
I knew he'd been lurking this forum, because after he was banned from this forum the first time, he went to my MFC profile wall and posted "Got something you wanna say to me?" :lol:
Should have posted back 'Best on MFC, boo!' :lol:

Parsnippy said:
I'll tell you a story Mfcwatchdog, which I think might change your mind...

As a child, I was very anxious about my breast size, all the other boys teased me for my small breasts. I beat myself up about it and had a very horrible childhood because of it. The real issue was that while other boys could have surgery, I couldn't afford it! My salvation came in balloon form. Ever since I started using balloons I've felt 100% more attractive to women, they always smile when they see me now, and everyone calls me 'funny' (Which I'm told is even better than being hot!).

MfcWatchdog, I hope you take my story to heart and change your mind regarding your suggested policy re: balloons. If not I shall make a petition against the future outlawing of balloon breasts, just in case you decide to bring your case to congress.

WILL YOU MARRY ME! I FEEL YOUR PAIN! (i agree! no one ever thinks im hot but they all say im funny too!!! my mom told me its better than being hot. or remotely attractive!!! fuck good looking people i hate them!!!!! ps thank you for understanding what REAL trolling is! this man knows!) YOU CANNOT TROLL A TROLL! spend one day in cassieland and ... well, and youll probably regret it to be completely honest lmao... i probably would if i wasnt her.

but uh.... clearly... those "balloon" allegations are false. some of us are just blessed with naturally large titties. sucks mfcwatchdog doesnt believe in MIRACLES like my giant FFF bewbs. some people are so ignorant. sheesh. take me pvt bb and ill show u theyre my real titties bb.

ps horny helen, my role model, keeps banning me when i tip her. lmfao. i dont fucking get it. this world is a fucked up place.

much longer response to come when i finish reading this forum.

:h: Cassie FUCKING big tittied Ramone

Reactions: Rose and Felicity
Mfcwatchdog said:
Yesterday i whas in the lounge when somebody mentioned a "miss balloons" aka hornyhelen immitator and indeed he whas right another chick stuffing balloons under her shirt and even mentioning those are real ......This balloons scam is getting pretty boring.MFC get your act together and throw all chicks like this out no second chances no nothing RAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! and all previously earned tokens revoked together with a $10000 fine that will stop them.

THEYRE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty: :angry4:

:clap: :dance:

AMBER - lol thank you for having my back. and the super sweet message you sent me when i mfc mailed you for model verification....

ALSO, everyone that said anything nice about me is like literally my hero. i might be on the newer side, but im fairly sure im doing alright for myself...and it warms my fucking heart like you have no idea.

the "balloons" aka permanent implants are only going to give me a bit of a leg up since i have the worst personality EVER.

:D This thread reminded me why I DO love mfc so much. and PS

wtf that dude was such a lame. #fail

Mfcwatchdog said:
Felicity said:
10,000$ fine?? huh?! for stuffing a shirt full of balloons because its funny? :shock:

If her intensions where to joke around about hornyhelen then i will shutup on the other hand if she's using it for getting tokens in any way i won't... You can't know all models that work on MFC that is impossible this happens to be one i don't know if i'm wrong and her intensions are to just joke around about the balloons scam then i will :handgestures-salute:

it was to get more tokies - i sorry mr watchdoggy

Reactions: sweetiebatman
CassieRamone said:
Mfcwatchdog said:
Felicity said:
10,000$ fine?? huh?! for stuffing a shirt full of balloons because its funny? :shock:

If her intensions where to joke around about hornyhelen then i will shutup on the other hand if she's using it for getting tokens in any way i won't... You can't know all models that work on MFC that is impossible this happens to be one i don't know if i'm wrong and her intensions are to just joke around about the balloons scam then i will :handgestures-salute:

Everything we do to entertain, make people smile, make people laugh, make people have raging boners is done for more tokens. Doing any of the aforementioned things does not make one a scammer, simply makes her a hard working cam girl.

In the case of hh with her "balloons", she has done some scammy things. Doing countdowns til public toplessness and never doing it... THAT is a scam.

Reactions: SirLes
AmberCutie said:
CassieRamone said:
Mfcwatchdog said:

Everything we do to entertain, make people smile, make people laugh, make people have raging boners is done for more tokens. Doing any of the aforementioned things does not make one a scammer, simply makes her a hard working cam girl.

In the case of hh with her "balloons", she has done some scammy things. Doing countdowns til public toplessness and never doing it... THAT is a scam.

LOL i apologize for this thread even happening (and also admit im :trolldancing all over my bedroom) as i re-read it haha, but seriously, I fucking love that StanislavJ called me a prankster! I am not completely psychotic - i know my boobies are not big, nor do i think or want anyone to actually think they are. im proud to rep ittybitties! lol, i mean, it would be nice if i were more gifted in the boobage department, BUT what i lack for in tata's i make up for in ridiculousness.

that wasnt even a good cap of the show lol, was hoping someone would catch me blowing 'em up on cam, or dancing with the cam angle showing the baloons up my shirt. it is so shocking to me that people could even almost possibly think this shenanigan was actually an attempt to "scam" or really convince anyone that they were not balloons or even turn anyone on - unless they get off to having a good laugh at basics/guests who seem to really go for the whole balloonboob look!

we laugh in my room, fap it sometimes, and just hang out and make jokes. even my response to this thread was another embarrassing example about how i cant take anything (especially myself) seriously. sheesh. but forreal, im sure theres a better forum to say it in, but does anyone else realize how ridiculous this stuff is sometimes? i feel like this dude would easily be a prime culprit.

"oh you live in LA, right on. you should come over and fuck tomorrow babe. seriously. whats ur number i live near you for real." .... im so lucky you live near me, and definitely plan to fuck you, stranger that is trying to see my pussy for free on the internet, i actually have a fetish for fucking people i meet on myfreecams that spend 30 seconds in my room before deciding that i am definitely good enough for THEM to smush and are happy to let me and my room know i passed their unbelievably long list of standards a female must possess in order to be graced with their presence.

smh.

:handgestures-salute: to that small, but present, subdivision of the mfc population.
were all doing it for you.

again, amber, ty for being you. and everyone else whos hit me up about this lol, a bunchhhh of my members/model friends have already hit me up about it, laughing. i was really hoping to make it into silly model cap thread but i lost the screen shots i took. :fail oh well. :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS :-D

(especially belgium :trolldance)

Cassie.. all I can say is..

:clap:

You go girl!

(edited to add: to get that, realize that I'm the whitest nerd ever, then have me say it :p )

Reactions: CassieRamone
Reactions: Jupiter551 and Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.