AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New section idea?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2013
New to the forums, I'm Chelle's other half. I'm wondering about he ability to have a boyfriends/ husbands only section? just like the models only section and the verified models could verify their counterparts. Just an idea.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Todd1029 said:
New to the forums, I'm Chelle's other half. I'm wondering about he ability to have a boyfriends/ husbands only section? just like the models only section and the verified models could verify their counterparts. Just an idea.

I know my other half would be down for it... though I don't know if amber would want to make it :p

I think it would be neato. Just because we dont really apply to the models group, or the general group with customers and other people. It seems logical that we would have our own section were we might not have to talk with guys who jerk off to our girlfriends lol. I'll even volunteer to admin the section. But I do wonder how you would verify the man friends. I can only think of messaging models with requests and getting them to sign off on the legitimacy.

Just out of curiosity, would you intend for the models be able to enter this part of the forum?

Because if it were a section where the models could chat to then I think this could actually be helpful/nice. Good to ask questions of camgirls, for the people to talk to each other. Basically where they can see more in depth the life/community, but still not have access to the models only section. I can also see where you're coming from in wanting to be a part of the forum, obviously not being able to access the models only part, but also not wanting to really hang out with guys who are there to wank etc. The public forum is also public, so some of the topics might not be one's we'd want shared with all members/anyone coming along, but would happily share with other models and their partners. The public forum is also cool, but can also be a little bit harsh and come out in arguments etc. You just don't get that in the models only section.

But if it's a section where ONLY model's boyfriends/husbands/girlfriends could talk, well I really wouldn't be comfortable with that. I could imagine all you'd talk about is complaining/moaning about the "situation" and maybe having a joke at how life is with a camgirl, I wouldn't mind that if we could see it, but if it were behind our backs, well, even if a partner of mine weren't involved, I don't like the idea of it happening.

If it's the first one then I actually think that'd be a really good idea. More as a way for a partner to be involved in the community/being able to talk to model friends and boyfriends of other members without having to hang out in the room/get too friendly with other members. Remember also members, not all models want the public to know about their boyfriends, or even be able to directly contact/talk to their boyfriends, whilst they will often be completely open about it with other models. I can understand why a boyfriend would like to chat to his girlfriends model friends without perving in the girls room or talking to members. The girls on acf are a really big part of my life, all of acf is really, but I don't get as close to the members on here as I do with the models, unless they come to my room. If I were to introduce a boyfriend, I'd rather it to the girls/have the girls know who he is, but I would not like everyone on the forum to know.

Isabella_deL said:
Just out of curiosity, would you intend for the models be able to enter this part of the forum?

Because if it were a section where the models could chat to then I think this could actually be helpful/nice. Good to ask questions of camgirls, for the people to talk to each other. Basically where they can see more in depth the life/community, but still not have access to the models only section. I can also see where you're coming from in wanting to be a part of the forum, obviously not being able to access the models only part, but also not wanting to really hang out with guys who are there to wank etc. The public forum is also public, so some of the topics might not be one's we'd want shared with all members/anyone coming along, but would happily share with other models and their partners. The public forum is also cool, but can also be a little bit harsh and come out in arguments etc. You just don't get that in the models only section.

But if it's a section where ONLY model's boyfriends/husbands/girlfriends could talk, well I really wouldn't be comfortable with that. I could imagine all you'd talk about is complaining/moaning about the "situation" and maybe having a joke at how life is with a camgirl, I wouldn't mind that if we could see it, but if it were behind our backs, well, even if a partner of mine weren't involved, I don't like the idea of it happening.

If it's the first one then I actually think that'd be a really good idea. More as a way for a partner to be involved in the community/being able to talk to model friends and boyfriends of other members without having to hang out in the room/get too friendly with other members. Remember also members, not all models want the public to know about their boyfriends, or even be able to directly contact/talk to their boyfriends, whilst they will often be completely open about it with other models. I can understand why a boyfriend would like to chat to his girlfriends model friends without perving in the girls room or talking to members. The girls on acf are a really big part of my life, all of acf is really, but I don't get as close to the members on here as I do with the models, unless they come to my room. If I were to introduce a boyfriend, I'd rather it to the girls/have the girls know who he is, but I would not like everyone on the forum to know.

I think he wants a place to discuss their wives and girlfriends without getting in trouble.

Reactions: MrRodry
Shaun__ said:
Isabella_deL said:

I think he wants a place to discuss their wives and girlfriends without getting in trouble.

:)

Yahoo still have those Yahoo groups or they are gone by now?

Not looking for a place to complain lol. It would just be cool to be able to talk to other models and their counterparts about the lifestyle and things they could actually relate to without having to worry about someone jerking it to the side lol. I just don really care to talk to those guys personally. I imagine it would be a lot like the models only section i.e. it would mostly just be fun and talkative not so much arguing and meanness.

Todd1029 said:
I think it would be neato. Just because we dont really apply to the models group, or the general group with customers and other people. It seems logical that we would have our own section were we might not have to talk with guys who jerk off to our girlfriends lol. I'll even volunteer to admin the section. But I do wonder how you would verify the man friends. I can only think of messaging models with requests and getting them to sign off on the legitimacy.

I'm not saying its a bad idea, I just don't think Amber or Jawbs have the time.

My husband would love something like this. He's expressed a few times how it would be nice to have someone he can talk to openly about my job. Not to complain or anything, just to have someone to relate to. He's very proud of what I do and has no outlet to talk/brag/relate to.

I think it's a great idea :)

If a relationship ended go ahead and revoke access. Because they wouldn't fit into that group any more. And as far as participation goes, it wouldn't matter if only 1 other boyfriend wanted to join it. That's one more person I can relate with. And I'm sure a lot models would be more than willing to join in as well. Its nice to get perspectives from both sides. For example one of the first posts I would make would be a discussion on any associated guilt when things are purchased for yourself with money she made. Even if it was her idea. Id like to be able to talk to models and their other halves about it without some "viewer" thinking he needs to make me look like a dick bag and how he would never do that to her.

Reactions: LadyLuna
But that's of course n a more serious topic. There would be plenty of lightheartedness as well.

I do think it's a really good idea. That's a first... me agreeing with something that is suggested?!

It wouldn't really have to be a big section, just a few threads where the boyfriends could introduce themselves, share stories, ask questions, things like that. These things ARE pretty personal and not really things that could be discussed in the open section. But also things that might help people in their relationships. I know that I'd like to get to know some of the girls boyfriends in our girly space without them being able to see the rest of our section. We hear so much, I'd love to be able to meet/talk to some of the partners in my acf girlies lives!

I would assume that if the model/partner broke up then the model could inform Amber so the guy would no longer have access. I don't really know how much more work that'd be as I know zilch about making forums etc. Same if a partner didn't behave.
It would also mean that a partner could be in the models cam life without directly having to spend time with any members. Let's face it, even the most accepting partners might find that a little weird/uncomfortable, or just have no interest in it. Although I don't imagine acf members sitting there jerking off all the time, the average mfc member is like this, and I will assume that most of you have wanked over many a cam girl. That could feel a bit awkward for the boyfriend, sure they know about it, but it'd be maybe throwing it in their faces more.

Isabella_deL said:
It would also mean that a partner could be in the models cam life without directly having to spend time with any members

I never knew model's partners are not members of cam sites. Truly a shocking revelation since I know of some who are members who masturbate to other models. I do not think the separation you imagine is real.

This is a pretty idea with ugly consequences.
My thoughts... not that anyone asked... are as such:
1) If you're cool with your old lady being a cam girl but not cool with the dudes that whack it... are you really all that cool with your old lady being a cam girl?
1-a) What if some of those cam hubbies also whack it to your old lady? What if their old lady blew them while they watched your old lady bang one out on cam? Just because you're not comfortable with the idea doesn't mean that others aren't.

2) What if not all cam hubbies are as tight lipped about some secrets as they ought to be? Say one of them lacks the foresight to keep hush-hush about something that shouldn't be shared (dudes like to brag)... and that secret gets out. What then?
Or say Mr. Top 20 has a beef with Mr. Top 19 within the forum. Shit gets said... feelings get hurt... Mrs. Top 20 and Mrs. Top 19 suddenly have drama on their hands that might not have existed otherwise. Clearly this could be an easy obstacle to skirt by just not disclosing which cam girl you are involved with but, again, dudes like to brag...
2-a) I understand that there is a lot of camaraderie between the ladies of this forum. That's rad. But what's to keep a model from signing up, then having her cam hubby sign up, only to gain access to some inside dirt on other models here... things that those girls might not even share in the Model's Only section but their cam hubbies have disclosed in their own sub forum?
2-b) Say a cam girl and her cam hubby have a falling out of sorts. Maybe they just fight for the night or maybe they break up all together. I imagine inactive models lose their access to the models only threads here. I can also only imagine that cam hubbies would lose their privileges in the proposed sub forum as well. But not having future access to those threads doesn't change the fact that they may already know shit they shouldn't... disgruntled dudes be disgruntled and cooler heads don't always prevail.

My suggestion is that if anyone really wants a place to bond with other cam hubbies is that they start their own forum. But be prepared to deal with the consequences.

Shaun__ said:
Isabella_deL said:
It would also mean that a partner could be in the models cam life without directly having to spend time with any members

I never knew model's partners are not members of cam sites. Truly a shocking revelation since I know of some who are members who masturbate to other models. I do not think the separation you imagine is real.

When did I ever say that there aren't models who date members, or models who's boyfriends are members of camsites? I really don't see where I even implied that. I was talking about the boyfriends who you haven't come across.

You may have come across models boyfriends, but not all models boyfriends will want to be associated with this part of camming/watch other girls. Obviously these are the ones that you have not met.

One thing I personally could not stand would be a boyfriend of mine going and wanking over other camgirls on my site. That's like a boyfriend openly wanking over/coming onto their girlfriend's friends/co workers/competition and letting everyone know about it. I would be mortified. But that's just me, many girls won't give a crap about that. Just because you've met a few model's boyfriends who are very open with this stuff does not mean the rest of the boyfriends/husbands/girlfriends/wives feel this way.

Strangely enough, a lot of models do keep their personal lives very private from members. A lot of models wouldn't be happy with their partners roaming around their camsite/telling members who they are etc. A lot of these models may be very private with members, but are actually a lot more open with other models. Please don't assume you know everything just because a few models and their partners have given you some information as to their lives.

Shutterback- I think there's a difference, sometimes you can be all cool with what someone does for work, but you don't necessarily want to like/talk to the members who pay the person you're with. Remember, chances are the girlfriend will moan about you guys, like all the time. Or she'll say nice things.
One of the reasons they would be going into this section would be because they wouldn't be interested in bragging. I would imagine this section would be more similar to the models only section, which is a massive love fest. Yes we argue a LOT in the public section, we can be very rude to each other, like once a month a minor slight will be made in the models only section, which will come with an apology afterwards. It's different. And yes, the boyfriend could get angry, but we'll just have to put trust in the girls that they'll bring boyfriends/husbands they're sure about to the section, just like we give trust to them to be in the models only section and not share out everything.

Also I think the point of this sub forum would be that the girls would have access, so posts disclosing details could be deleted.
I just don't think this is something that would need to be worried about. You seem to have absolutely no faith in the people we date. Do you think that we would allow someone to be our official acf partner/have open reign to our cam life if we didn't trust them/intend on staying with them? Come on, give us some credit. Maybe this is how you would act, or you just have no faith in us, or you just don't like the idea of not being able to have access to this section.

Jeeze, you're acting like if this got started the world would end.

Isabella_deL said:
Shaun__ said:
Isabella_deL said:

When did I ever say that there aren't models who date members, or models who's boyfriends are members of camsites? I really don't see where I even implied that. I was talking about the boyfriends who you haven't come across.

You may have come across models boyfriends, but not all models boyfriends will want to be associated with this part of camming/watch other girls. Obviously these are the ones that you have not met.

One thing I personally could not stand would be a boyfriend of mine going and wanking over other camgirls on my site. That's like a boyfriend openly wanking over/coming onto their girlfriend's friends/co workers/competition and letting everyone know about it. I would be mortified. But that's just me, many girls won't give a crap about that. Just because you've met a few model's boyfriends who are very open with this stuff does not mean the rest of the boyfriends/husbands/girlfriends/wives feel this way.

Strangely enough, a lot of models do keep their personal lives very private from members. A lot of models wouldn't be happy with their partners roaming around their camsite/telling members who they are etc. A lot of these models may be very private with members, but are actually a lot more open with other models. Please don't assume you know everything just because a few models and their partners have given you some information as to their lives.

Shutterback- I think there's a difference, sometimes you can be all cool with what someone does for work, but you don't necessarily want to like/talk to the members who pay the person you're with. Remember, chances are the girlfriend will moan about you guys, like all the time. Or she'll say nice things.
One of the reasons they would be going into this section would be because they wouldn't be interested in bragging. I would imagine this section would be more similar to the models only section, which is a massive love fest. Yes we argue a LOT in the public section, we can be very rude to each other, like once a month a minor slight will be made in the models only section, which will come with an apology afterwards. It's different. And yes, the boyfriend could get angry, but we'll just have to put trust in the girls that they'll bring boyfriends/husbands they're sure about to the section, just like we give trust to them to be in the models only section and not share out everything.

Also I think the point of this sub forum would be that the girls would have access, so posts disclosing details could be deleted.
I just don't think this is something that would need to be worried about. You seem to have absolutely no faith in the people we date. Do you think that we would allow someone to be our official acf partner/have open reign to our cam life if we didn't trust them/intend on staying with them? Come on, give us some credit. Maybe this is how you would act, or you just have no faith in us, or you just don't like the idea of not being able to have access to this section.

Jeeze, you're acting like if this got started the world would end.

Read what I quoted you saying again. You said they would not have to spend time with members, but some of them are members. That means he would still be talking to the viewers he wants nothing to do with.

Shaun__ said:
Isabella_deL said:

My husband isn't a member of any cam sites. He could be if he wanted of course, but he isn't. :dontknow: I'm sure lots of spouses are members, but not all.

Shutterbuck said:
My suggestion is that if anyone really wants a place to bond with other cam hubbies is that they start their own forum. But be prepared to deal with the consequences.

@Shutter - lots of good points in your post. But to this quote above - Facebook has Groups and GooglePlus has communities, either or would work. G+ is great if you have a gmail account you can just go to G+. I have not messed with the settings for these things on either site, I have no need to make one in either, but I did join a community 2 days ago that I couldn't post in till I was approved. So I'm sure there are some good security settings, G+ is fairly good about that sort of thing. Just another idea =)

Reactions: Shutterbuck
Maybe I'm an asshole but I don't see it as a good idea. To me it's just an unnecessary division. Maybe I'm taking it personally because about the only time I come to this forum for "jerking it" is when I'm browsing the VIP section. So your woman strips on cam? Congratulations. I'm a little jealous. There are probably a few unique things you could talk about in relation to that especially if you tend to be in the house while she's working but I don't see any reason for some private, exclusivity for such a discussion. I'm sorry you "just don really care to talk to" someone like me, but this request makes me feel like a third rate member of the community. If you really want it, though, I suggest you do it yourself since you appear to have the motivation.

Reactions: Shutterbuck
I think in theory this is a good idea, however I don't believe there are enough SO's around the forum to make it worth while. I think you would find exactly what your looking for if you just spend some time around the forum and got to know a few other members whos SO's are cam girls (there floating around here somewhere) and you guys could PM each other and talk privately. If you don't want to spend time talking about shows/camming/masturbating/girls etc just stay out of those topics and participate in other threads that are not sexual or camming related.

You could even create a thread looking for SO's of camgirls, see what kind of response you get and then PM the members you feel like you would have something to chat about if it needed to be done privately so that other members won't see it.

I have to agree that while this sounds nice and I definitely could understand guys needing to relate to one another on being with cam girls, it's sketchy territory. Mainly because with the girls on the site, maybe everyone has different levels of openness and what they will or won't share but everyone is ultimately in similar boats and that's what seals the camaraderie. If a girl say starts getting extra blabbidy about personal issues..and five minutes later thinks "maybe I shouldn't have said that?" she can still feel some safety that 99% of other girls wouldn't use that information against her, because they can relate, and are all in the cam boat. Because the girls are the one's putting themselves out there, they're the one's in the position to lose if anything negative arose(anything from tippers to or personal safety or whatever). With the men in relationships with these girls, they might share info with one another that makes THEM feel better... but if they ever over shared in whatever way applicable... and something negative arose... again the GIRLS are still the one's with something to lose. So.. it doesn't seem to me like the best idea...
Plus for every human who's in fact with a good partner... there's probably two or three who THINK they're with a good partner...and tell them everything...but may actually on the verge of breaking up... and say hey join up here... and...well...how would you test for something like that? you couldn't. :twocents-02cents:

Todd1029 said:
If a relationship ended go ahead and revoke access. Because they wouldn't fit into that group any more. And as far as participation goes, it wouldn't matter if only 1 other boyfriend wanted to join it. That's one more person I can relate with. And I'm sure a lot models would be more than willing to join in as well. Its nice to get perspectives from both sides. For example one of the first posts I would make would be a discussion on any associated guilt when things are purchased for yourself with money she made. Even if it was her idea. Id like to be able to talk to models and their other halves about it without some "viewer" thinking he needs to make me look like a dick bag and how he would never do that to her.

Wow...
tumblr_mdw590HAtI1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Shutterbuck said:
This is a pretty idea with ugly consequences.
My thoughts... not that anyone asked... are as such:
1) If you're cool with your old lady being a cam girl but not cool with the dudes that whack it... are you really all that cool with your old lady being a cam girl?
1-a) What if some of those cam hubbies also whack it to your old lady? What if their old lady blew them while they watched your old lady bang one out on cam? Just because you're not comfortable with the idea doesn't mean that others aren't.

2) What if not all cam hubbies are as tight lipped about some secrets as they ought to be? Say one of them lacks the foresight to keep hush-hush about something that shouldn't be shared (dudes like to brag)... and that secret gets out. What then?
Or say Mr. Top 20 has a beef with Mr. Top 19 within the forum. Shit gets said... feelings get hurt... Mrs. Top 20 and Mrs. Top 19 suddenly have drama on their hands that might not have existed otherwise. Clearly this could be an easy obstacle to skirt by just not disclosing which cam girl you are involved with but, again, dudes like to brag...
2-a) I understand that there is a lot of camaraderie between the ladies of this forum. That's rad. But what's to keep a model from signing up, then having her cam hubby sign up, only to gain access to some inside dirt on other models here... things that those girls might not even share in the Model's Only section but their cam hubbies have disclosed in their own sub forum?
2-b) Say a cam girl and her cam hubby have a falling out of sorts. Maybe they just fight for the night or maybe they break up all together. I imagine inactive models lose their access to the models only threads here. I can also only imagine that cam hubbies would lose their privileges in the proposed sub forum as well. But not having future access to those threads doesn't change the fact that they may already know shit they shouldn't... disgruntled dudes be disgruntled and cooler heads don't always prevail.

I agree because, after dealing with the usual things related to the forum, camming and their own personal lives, now Amber and Jawbs have to find some time so they can keep up with the model and her partner relationship? And, if a model have a polyandrous relationship, who gets acess to section?

EmmaSage said:
Shaun__ said:
Isabella_deL said:

My husband isn't a member of any cam sites. He could be if he wanted of course, but he isn't. :dontknow: I'm sure lots of spouses are members, but not all.

I am not saying all of them are, but some will be. This will not be the member free paradise desired.

Shaun__ said:
Read what I quoted you saying again. You said they would not have to spend time with members, but some of them are members. That means he would still be talking to the viewers he wants nothing to do with.

You know what I mean, stop being pedantic.

I don't think it's a phobia of talking to the viewers, more that they might not want to spend time with members who are there souly because they want to wank/perve on girls (including their girlfriends). If a partner is a member of the camsite it is usually because he's in a relationship with a camgirl and she's fully introduced him to that world (or they started dating before). I'm not saying they'd go nuts/hate it if they had interaction with other members, just there's a very different feel to the public section, which a partner of a model may not want to be a part of. A lot of models choose not to be a part of the public section for this reason.

It probably won't come to pass, but I do think it's a really interesting idea that might actually work and help some models out with their relationships/give a bit more community for them. Yes it would take trust in the model and her partner, but I don't think anyone would be sharing such in deep details of their personal lives that anyone would be at risk. No more so than we're at risk in the models only section. Essentially anyone who goes out with a model and knows her camsite could go around stirring shit/spreading her details as revenge. It's a risk and is why many do not show their partner their camsite until they are absolutely sure about them, if ever.

One thing I find kind of interesting is that the girls have all said they think it's a good idea and seemed for it, and the guys have all seemed against it. Is this because of another reason than just not thinking it's a good idea? Can you not see how this might benefit some girls relationships? Or would you just like it all in public where you can see or not spoken of at all?

Isabella_deL said:
One thing I find kind of interesting is that the girls have all said they think it's a good idea and seemed for it, and the guys have all seemed against it. Is this because of another reason than just not thinking it's a good idea? Can you not see how this might benefit some girls relationships? Or would you just like it all in public where you can see or not spoken of at all?

I do not really care one way or the other. The thought of needing support to deal with your wife or girlfriends job is just strange to me. Kind of passive aggressive "if you loved me you would stop this kind of thing" stuff. I am afraid this will put extra stress in the lives of models.

Isabella_deL said:
Shutterback-
It's Shutterbuck :-D

Isabella_deL said:
...I think the point of this sub forum would be that the girls would have access, so posts disclosing details could be deleted.
I just don't think this is something that would need to be worried about.
Diplomatically speaking, this is also a bad idea. Your cam hubby can't have access to the Model's only section... why should you have access to "his" section? If you trust your cam hubby so much, then you likely have no reason to be able to edit/delete such disclosed details, right?

Isabella_deL said:
You seem to have absolutely no faith in the people we date. Do you think that we would allow someone to be our official acf partner/have open reign to our cam life if we didn't trust them/intend on staying with them? Come on, give us some credit.
I merely posted my opinions on the idea of the proposed sub forum. I made no judgement, in poor faith or otherwise, on the people that cam girls date.
No, I don't think you would invite your significant other to the forum if you did not trust them or intend to stay with them. But.... how many men or women have you dated that you are no longer with? Maybe you trusted them/imagined you'd be together forever at one point... but clearly you are no longer with them. (I'm going out on a limb here and assuming you've been in more than one long term relationship... disregard if you married your high-school sweetheart).

Isabella_deL said:
Maybe this is how you would act, or you just have no faith in us, or you just don't like the idea of not being able to have access to this section.
Who's passing judgement now? I don't have to have faith in you... none of this is truly relevant to me. I merely listed a few discussion points. I don't care if I have access to this imaginary sub forum or not... none of what might be shared there is any of my business.

Isabella_deL said:
...you're acting like if this got started the world would end.
Makes no difference to me. The world already ended... we just don't know it yet. We're all a bunch of pawns in some M. Knight Shyamalan pornographic epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.