AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New SM girl, plz help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2014
Ok so I've just started on SM and have a question. One guy took me private and it was his cam, my cam and quite simple. However one guy did something where it just came up as private chat and i saw his cam. Can my guests see me when I'm in private chat? What's the difference? What did the first guy do and what did the second guy do?
Sorry... total noob!

Candicam said:
Ok so I've just started on SM and have a question. One guy took me private and it was his cam, my cam and quite simple. However one guy did something where it just came up as private chat and i saw his cam. Can my guests see me when I'm in private chat? What's the difference? What did the first guy do and what did the second guy do?
Sorry... total noob!

I'm a little confused but I think you mean that one member took you private, you accepted his cam-to-cam request and all was well and then another member took you private and his cam just came on without you accepting the request? Is it possible that he just sent the request so fast that you accidentally accepted? I've done that more than once. Also, the box that pops up to accept a cam-to-cam request has a timer on it that will automatically start a member cam so if you don't accept/reject it in 15 seconds (I think) it will just turn on anyway.

Only members that are showing in your paid chat area can view you while you're in private. :)

Ahhh gotcha. Thanks! I was errr getting busy and suddenly freaked that my guests in free could see me! Massive relief right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.