AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to Camgirls sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Myfreecams is pretty popular, but can be competitive. Chaturbate is also popular but the site's support is uh... sketchy to get sometimes. There's Streamate but that's run differently than Chaturbate or MFC. It depends on what kind of cam you want to be doing. If you want to do public shows, MFC and Chaturbate are better choices.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Like Mintx says there are different types of cam sites. Some are non nude, some are nude ONLY in private/gold shows, and then you have public shows where you can get fully nude in free chat.

I personally use the free chat ones and I think the best ones that I've seen are

Stripchat
Chaturbate
Myfreecams
Camsoda
BongaCams

Your success will vary. You may be TERRIBLE at Myfreecams for whatever reason but then KILL it on Chaturbate. It's really up to you to try out your sites and see what you like the best and where your shows are most well perceived.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.