AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NEW TO CAMS - sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2014
Hey everyone, I am new here & new to camming. I am so excited to start though.

Just wondering, I signed up for streamate but a lot of people have been saying MFC. I am just wondering if anyone could tell me whats the best to go too? I hadn't found MFC before and just went on streamate.

any help would be awesome! x :-D

Summer44 said:
Hey everyone, I am new here & new to camming. I am so excited to start though.

Just wondering, I signed up for streamate but a lot of people have been saying MFC. I am just wondering if anyone could tell me whats the best to go too? I hadn't found MFC before and just went on streamate.

any help would be awesome! x :-D
There's also some info on https://www.camgirlwiki.com/ to help understand the differences between the sites. Between that and searching the public section of these forums, you may have too much info! :)

But I'd suggest browsing both of them as a member for a while to get to know how they both operate and the vibe in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.