AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to chaturbate + pregnant!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2020
Hi guys! im Ariel and actually a new cam girl. At the same time im 23weeks pregnant.. I have been on chaturbate once before when I was 18 but it scared me too much since i still lived with my parents and blablabla (you know the story) xD.. But now i have a bf who loves me and i REALLY want to give this a shot because I enjoy being a sensual person and i think this is so much fun.. xx

But I have a couple of questions.. I feel like there is little traffic to my chatroom. Ive been online for 4 days noww and Ive earned around 1800tks... I feel i hear stories sbout girls who start and earn loads and loads! I have a couple of guys who kinda "fell for" me so they tip well.. Im wondering, do i need a Lush Vibrator to make it? Because im not getting it till monday :D haha..

Do you guys have any advice? Am i doing something wrong or will it get better with time? :eek: I really want to make it.. And i feel like I look .. well pretty! So.. (Also i wanna add that i am super outrovert and talk a lot with them.. But sometimes they just seem to not care to respond..)

Hi guys! im Ariel and actually a new cam girl. At the same time im 23weeks pregnant.. I have been on chaturbate once before when I was 18 but it scared me too much since i still lived with my parents and blablabla (you know the story) xD.. But now i have a bf who loves me and i REALLY want to give this a shot because I enjoy being a sensual person and i think this is so much fun.. xx

But I have a couple of questions.. I feel like there is little traffic to my chatroom. Ive been online for 4 days noww and Ive earned around 1800tks... I feel i hear stories sbout girls who start and earn loads and loads! I have a couple of guys who kinda "fell for" me so they tip well.. Im wondering, do i need a Lush Vibrator to make it? Because im not getting it till monday :D haha..

Do you guys have any advice? Am i doing something wrong or will it get better with time? :eek: I really want to make it.. And i feel like I look .. well pretty! So.. (Also i wanna add that i am super outrovert and talk a lot with them.. But sometimes they just seem to not care to respond..)
I’m not sure about the pregnancy thing, but for me personally, I never did very well on Chaturbate. Only very few models make a consistent, good income there. I broadcasted initially with my husband, and we did pretty well for about two months(we averaged around $750/week working five nights), but then it slowed down, and he started having trouble performing, so I decided to try it alone. I stayed on for maybe a week or two and got nothing. It was very demoralizing. So I switched to Streamate, and I’ve done fantastically there by myself for the last 3.5 years. There are a lot of fetish guys there, but I can’t say that I’ve ever seen a pregnant model on the first page. That being said, I think the average Streamate model makes more than many of the higher earning models on Chaturbate, and the income is far more consistent. It’s definitely something to keep in mind, even if you have to wait until after the baby is born. I only have to work 20 hours a week to make a low six figure income. I also like that I don’t have hundreds of guys talking to me with no intention of spending money. I hate freeloaders. The only issue I can see that might make it harder for some people is that you must be comfortable with one on one interaction, because it’s private based. But you don’t have to worry about getting banned for mysterious reasons like apparently happens on Chaturbate often. Just wanted to offer some advice, because switching from chaturbate to streamate was the best decision I could have made.

Upvote 0
I’m not sure about the pregnancy thing, but for me personally, I never did very well on Chaturbate. Only very few models make a consistent, good income there. I broadcasted initially with my husband, and we did pretty well for about two months(we averaged around $750/week working five nights), but then it slowed down, and he started having trouble performing, so I decided to try it alone. I stayed on for maybe a week or two and got nothing. It was very demoralizing. So I switched to Streamate, and I’ve done fantastically there by myself for the last 3.5 years. There are a lot of fetish guys there, but I can’t say that I’ve ever seen a pregnant model on the first page. That being said, I think the average Streamate model makes more than many of the higher earning models on Chaturbate, and the income is far more consistent. It’s definitely something to keep in mind, even if you have to wait until after the baby is born. I only have to work 20 hours a week to make a low six figure income. I also like that I don’t have hundreds of guys talking to me with no intention of spending money. I hate freeloaders. The only issue I can see that might make it harder for some people is that you must be comfortable with one on one interaction, because it’s private based. But you don’t have to worry about getting banned for mysterious reasons like apparently happens on Chaturbate often. Just wanted to offer some advice, because switching from chaturbate to streamate was the best decision I could have made.

Hey thank you for answering. I had to put camming off for a while do to medical reasons but it helps with any tip for when Id like to start again, which probobly will be when Im not pregnant..

Doesn't streamate take a HUGE cut of your income though? Ive always wondered about that... in Chaturbate you make 50% but there its like 35% or something? And what about traffic?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.