AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Years Resolution 2014

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to use the term resolutions, it's too easy to fail at. I have the philosophy that I live by.

Set your goals low, that way you're less likely to be disappointed when you don't achieve them.

So here are some of my goals for the year.

1. Have better balance between work and personal life.
2. Not get MAD at my dog for waking me up at 3 am to go pee because she was too lazy to go out before bedtime. She's doing what I taught her (asking for the door) and it's my fault for not pushing her arse off the couch to go before bed anyway.
3. Swim more. I know, sounds weird but used to love swimming as a kid. For nearly 20 years now, my swimming involved a tube and beers.
4. Complete an ultramarathon. Not going for gold here but that's the game plan.

Of course I can always add be a nicer person, kinder, give more to charity and all that other stuff.

For those planning on quitting smoking or other leafy products, I wish you the best. Never stop trying to quit. I smoked cigarettes and cigars for nearly 20 years so I know how difficult it can be but it can be done.

I have monthly challenges that I'm gonna be doing. Like No Junk January (no junk food) and March to 5k (do a 5k in 30 minutes or less). But overall:

- Save 70% of income until move
- April transfer to the college in the city
- Continue to save by the 52 week money challenge
- Maintain healthy eating
- FINISH Insanity
- Keep getting straight As!
- Bake something new once a month
- Get my camscore UP, by actually managing to get on cam (something I might not be able to do until I move, fingers crossed)

What's your New Years' Resolution?

And do you think you'll be able to follow through on it?
What are your camming related ones and non camming related ones?

MFC related:
  • to not go through a whole week and not cam,
    to cam more routinely
    set achievable monthly goals.
    to get to know me regulars better
    expand my fan base
    stop making excuses
    take more pictures
    make videos
    cam with another model

Non camming related:
  • exercise regularly
    move out of my parents
    get a regular job
    get a car
    work on my novel
    write more in general
    be happier
    be more selfless and giving
    recycle!
    keep my room clean
    stop purchasing things I don't need
    radiate love

Have a Happy New Year Everyone :) :*

Reactions: JustHoneyKiss
Re: What's your New Years' Resolution?

Make enough to afford health insurance. :lol: :lol: :lol:

To work out more. I lost a crap ton of weight towards the end of last year and I would like to continue.

Also, I'd like to focus more on me. I found a new group of friends when I came back to school and pretty much all of em have betrayed me in some way. I put so much effort into maintaning My place in this group that I forgot to foxus on me and my needs.

I should probably work out and stuff. The belly has overstayed it's welcome. Getting into a routine for that though is the only thing I'm still lazy about. Don't judge me....

Status
Not open for further replies.