AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newbie - Chaturbate Enquiry About Face Detection

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2024
Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

I have some unclarities about Chaturbate. Maybe @punker barbie can help?

In 2022 I gathered the courage and went online for a few hours, tried not to show my face ( I'm a bit paranoid about it, but working on it) and I got some notifications saying I needed to show my face from time to time otherwise my account will be blocked? I kinda panicked and because I didn't really earn much, I decided to stop the activity altogether.

Now, I wanna try again, different approach, and my questions are:

1. Is Chaturbate using an AI to detect faces? Cause I kinda wanna use a wig and glasses and I won't look like myself at all. Can I do this?
2. If I already have an account created back in 2022, can I create a new one? I forgot the email and password used back then as it was created specifically for this.

Thank you in advance :D

Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

I have some unclarities about Chaturbate. Maybe @punker barbie can help?

In 2022 I gathered the courage and went online for a few hours, tried not to show my face ( I'm a bit paranoid about it, but working on it) and I got some notifications saying I needed to show my face from time to time otherwise my account will be blocked? I kinda panicked and because I didn't really earn much, I decided to stop the activity altogether.

Now, I wanna try again, different approach, and my questions are:

1. Is Chaturbate using an AI to detect faces? Cause I kinda wanna use a wig and glasses and I won't look like myself at all. Can I do this?
2. If I already have an account created back in 2022, can I create a new one? I forgot the email and password used back then as it was created specifically for this.

Thank you in advance :D

Yes its an automated system, I think most wigs and glasses should be fine.

Yes you can create a new account, it probably wont get the new tag though.

Upvote 0
CB gives you a notice on top of your stream saying that you have 5 minutes to verify yourself. You can do that on your mobile phone by going to the link CB shows you. They will ask to see a photo of you holding up X number of fingers beside your face and this can be done by stepping away from the cam so no one else needs to see this. It is painless to do and you can replace your wig and glasses before going on cam again

Upvote 0
CB gives you a notice on top of your stream saying that you have 5 minutes to verify yourself. You can do that on your mobile phone by going to the link CB shows you. They will ask to see a photo of you holding up X number of fingers beside your face and this can be done by stepping away from the cam so no one else needs to see this. It is painless to do and you can replace your wig and glasses before going on cam again
Thank you @darthro. I did not know this 😅

Upvote 0
Hello @Paintergirl Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Hello @Paintergirl Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Please scratch the other reply. I managed to find my username in the meantime it was - indiansummer2003.
I also managed to create a ticket to support so if you could please have a look into it, I'd really appreciate it. :d

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.