AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newish & friends?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2018
Hi all!

I am returning to model for MFC after almost 3 years, and damn a lot has changed haha.
Anyway, I have decided to start completely fresh and deleted all my old social media & MFC profile.
I'm not returning quite yet, but getting prepared, so I would like to make some model friends :happy:
Help is beneficial but I mean a genuine model friend, where we can chit chat about ideas, how our sessions go etc!

I'm quite alternative, tattoos & piercings, like metal music etc. Have a pug doggy!

My twitter is @PheobeLuxMFC

:)

• Hugs
Reactions: JigglesJane
Hi all!

I am returning to model for MFC after almost 3 years, and damn a lot has changed haha.
Anyway, I have decided to start completely fresh and deleted all my old social media & MFC profile.
I'm not returning quite yet, but getting prepared, so I would like to make some model friends :happy:
Help is beneficial but I mean a genuine model friend, where we can chit chat about ideas, how our sessions go etc!

I'm quite alternative, tattoos & piercings, like metal music etc. Have a pug doggy!

welcome back! Im new and def looking to make friends. I’m @Pan_Flute_Fox on twitter and MFC

• Hugs
Upvote 0
welcome back! Im new and def looking to make friends. I’m @Pan_Flute_Fox on twitter and MFC
I just followed. You’re so cute! I see you have a lot of posts that you post yourself when you’re online. Did you know you can have an automatic tweet sent out when you go online? It’ll even make a gif for you if you want! That’s not everyone’s cup of tea tho.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
I just followed. You’re so cute! I see you have a lot of posts that you post yourself when you’re online. Did you know you can have an automatic tweet sent out when you go online? It’ll even make a gif for you if you want! That’s not everyone’s cup of tea tho.
thank you so much! yeah I'm aware but the gif quality is usually not great so I prefer to just tweet out myself.
you are absolutely gorgeous im shook

• Hugs
Upvote 0
I’m also returning to cam this month after a couple of months focusing on school. I just started camming last year but still feel a little bit like an outsider and I’d love to make cam model friends I’m @elysiazee on twitter and am going to add all of you!

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Speaking of Twitter - are you ladies operating a public NSFW account or is it locked so that you must approve follow requests? Mine is locked and I am unsure about the risk, if any, of making it public. What say you?

Upvote 0
@JigglesJane I followed you! I watched a video recently by an awesome camgirl and her words of wisdom were:

- if you aren't public, people have a lot harder time finding you (obv)
- if you are public, don't post explicit nudes until you have a really good follower base because Twitter will flip their shit and shadow ban you because when you are just starting it, they promote you and you show up a lot more places

So, it's kind of a double-edged sword it seems. Just a newbs 2tokens taken from some research :)

• Hugs
Upvote 0
@JigglesJane I followed you! I watched a video recently by an awesome camgirl and her words of wisdom were:

- if you aren't public, people have a lot harder time finding you (obv)
- if you are public, don't post explicit nudes until you have a really good follower base because Twitter will flip their shit and shadow ban you because when you are just starting it, they promote you and you show up a lot more places

So, it's kind of a double-edged sword it seems. Just a newbs 2tokens taken from some research :)

Thank you @Dusty_Sparks ! That puts it into good perspective.

Upvote 0
I am so excited to meet so many MFC girls who are also returning after such a hiatus.
I am coming back as soon as I can once I get into a more secure home setting. I would love to follow some of you on twitter! I restarted as well and mine is @SkyesNora!

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Yeah I just went through and gave all of you a "Hugs" rating. Don't mind me, I'm just overly friendly today and would like to share it before I turn back into Hermit Jane at midnight.

I bet I am speaking for us all when I say we truly appreciate it :h:

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Yeah I just went through and gave all of you a "Hugs" rating. Don't mind me, I'm just overly friendly today and would like to share it before I turn back into Hermit Jane at midnight.
Super appreciated and beaming hugs back ~ I have no idea how to ACTUALLY do it back but have an inkling it might be a feature I don't get to use yet!

BUT feeling the love!

Upvote 0
Hi all!

I just tried to find you on twitter to give a follow(would love to have some model friends :) ) and it said no results :(

Upvote 0
Heya I'm late to the bandwagon but I would love the opportunity to connect with other gals! I'm super new to MFC and would love your support and be able to support you too!
Twitter: lovee_hiina

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.