AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newly created account immediately banned because previous account exists

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2020
Venezuela, living now in Colombia
Chaturbate Username
Alexa_Mike20
Hi (inofficial) Stripchat Support Experts,

(please excuse my English, I'm using a translator service here).

@Charlie_SC : please allow me to present my case with all details in a pm - the official Stripchat Support automatically rejects my ticket :(

Short version of my issue:
  1. Yesterday we tried to register a new Stripchat account with our new Venezuelan passports as identification documents.
    (Me and my fiancé are from Venezuela, having migrated to Colombia some time ago).

2. Our new account got immediately blocked, since a previous account for us already exist.
  3. This previous account were created 6 months ago by our former studio manager, using our Colombian "Temporary Protection Permits" (PPT).
    This type of identification documents are not accepted by Stripchat by default, so this old account never got activated (but obviously remained in a pending state, as we have now learned).

(Me and my fiancé no longer working for this studio - instead we are now trying to work on our own as independent models with a new account .
    It was very hard to get our new Venezuelan passports (very expensive and many bureaucratic hurdles) - so we were extremely shocked to see, that our new passports got rejected....).

4. Stripchat now accuses us of violating their rules and terms and blocked our new account

From our perspective we have not violated any rules - all provided documents (Colombian PPT and Venezuelan passport) are authentic, valid, legit, consistent and the id photos clearly show us as owner.
    We simply were not aware, the the previous account created by our former studio manager was still available.
    We have not violated any rules - it is more like a technical problem, that the two accounts now conflict with each other... - in this unclear situation Stripchat seems to suspect some kind of fraud...
@Charlie_SC :
We can provide all documents, background information and account details.
Please allow us to present them to you!

> It is very important for us being able to work on Stripchat!

Thank you very much for your support in advance!

with best regards

Maria

Hey @LatinGirl66
Sounds like something which needs a thorough investigation, and I'm happy to try and assist.
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and review your case.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.