AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newsfeed Feature on Model Broadcaster

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@D_A_Xmfc
MFC Username
D_A_X
Hi Ladies, is the Newsfeed Icon on the model webcaster what we use to send out announcements (new hours, show, etc)?

I use twitter but still don't have many followers there so I don't want to rely on it exclusively.

Who sees the Newsfeed on MFC, and is it the same thing as the Post feature on MFC Share?

Thank you!!!!!

Hi Ladies, is the Newsfeed Icon on the model webcaster what we use to send out announcements (new hours, show, etc)?

I use twitter but still don't have many followers there so I don't want to rely on it exclusively.

Who sees the Newsfeed on MFC, and is it the same thing as the Post feature on MFC Share?

Thank you!!!!!
The newsfeed shows up to members in either the chatroom that they're in, or even in PM windows depending on how they have their preferences set up. I believe it would go out to people who have you listed as a friend, bookmark or whatever options are available, so it's a good way to remind or inform people who already are interested in your room about your schedule, a show that's about to happen, or sales.

I am pretty sure it's completely different than posts on Share.

Reactions: D_A_X
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.