AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nipple Piercing ? What your thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Nipple Piercing ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2017
West Coast
lunalush4.modelcentro.com
Twitter Username
@luna4lush
MFC Username
lunalush4
Streamate Username
MistressLunaLush
Chaturbate Username
lunalushlips4
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000916842/lunalush4/
Hi everyone I'm new here and have a poll running in my MFC chat room on this topic. Everyone has an opinion on nipple piercings. Maybe you have one of your own. Maybe you want one. Maybe the thought makes you want to cross your arms and protect your breasts at all costs. Or maybe, like us, you just have a voyeuristic fascination with the whole thing. Barbells or hoops? Are most people doing one nipple or both? XOXO

Reactions: babygirl69696
Hey girl! I have both of mine done, with bars through them both. I've had them done for around 5 years now. I think it makes them take slightly longer to get hard, but it's feels sooooooo good when they're being played with:devil:
I would definitely recommend! Guys seem to love them on cam too. It's always a conversation starter. I also have a 'Christina' piercing too if you know what that is, that's also fun to play with. Ha!

Reactions: Lunalush
I have seen them on girls and I have to admit they do look hot! But me personally I would never get them on my nipples just because I believe they would not look right on me.

My hairdresser (who knows that I cam and is also kinky) pointed out that nipple piercings might interfere with nipple clamps, and that if you have long hair, it will get caught on your piercings. :jawdrop: Those are the reasons I haven't done it. I think it would look hot, though!

I used to have my nipple piercings and they were great. I took them out and I regret it. They are less sensitive now than they were before they were pierced; like, it's not even fun, it almost feels like it hurts. Idk, maybe the nerve endings got fucked up. I'd like to try getting them again, but going through the scar tissue is going to hurt like a bitch.
I would try to find a place that will pierce both at the same time if you're worried about pain (as in, each nipple gets it's own person piercing it and they countdown and do it at the same time). You'll get it over quicker.

My hairdresser (who knows that I cam and is also kinky) pointed out that nipple piercings might interfere with nipple clamps, and that if you have long hair, it will get caught on your piercings. :jawdrop: Those are the reasons I haven't done it. I think it would look hot, though!
They do get caught on everything.

From my personal guy's perspective, I don't like having anything artificial or metallic around that particular area. I'm sure others enjoy it though.

• Helpful!
From a guy's perspective, I think it depends upon the nipples too. Some just don't seem to be right for it, and look funny. Some, can look great.

Personally, I prefer unpierced nipples for women. I don't like the metal banging on my teeth if I'm sucking on her nipples, and it kind of gets in the way with tongue play. Especially finger play.

But, I won't tell someone to not do it, as it's their choice.

mine got ripped out. i has claw nipple now. be careful.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SoTxBob
I have mine done & while I don't regret it bc I love them, I do acknowledge their downside. They get caught on everything. I can't wear anything lacy or fishnet near them for that reason. I have to sleep in a tank top for sure now.
They don't really get in the way during sex tho bc I was never into nipple play to begin with. They are just decorations.

I've had mine done this week after wanting them but some time. Even though it was painful having them done it was totally worth it! I love them! Luckily i haven't caught them on anything yet lol

I had mine done in 2012 and kept them in for a few years. I ended up taking them out because as others mention, they interfere with nipple play/sensation for some. My nipples are really short & can be totally flat when not aroused, so I like my nipples pulled and twisted slightly to stimulate all the nerves. Girls with longer nipples probably don't have that issue at all. The piercing itself was one of the most painful ones I've ever had done but only for about 1-2 seconds on each side. I don't regret having them done but I wouldn't do it again. My sensitivity hasn't changed at all since taking them out.

I had mine for a decade. Took them out 6 years ago. They never closed up. Now I have extra holes all up in my stuff. I liked them. My boobs were tiny then, and it added something. Least painful piercing ever.

I've had mine done. I thought about getting them redone.

I really loved them, they were painless, and the bars were cute. I was dating a guy at the time who would get really rough with nipple play which would leave one of my nipples swollen constantly. So... just something to keep in mind. I hate nipple play and have a backbone now so that wouldn't cause an issue at this point.

In my opinion, you are the only one that can make that decision. If you like them, get them. If you're unsure, think about it for a while until you're sure. Don't do it for someone else.

• Hugs
I want mine SO bad. But I'm afraid they'll look stupid. I'm a 36 F cup, and while they are full and nicely shaped, they of course still sag under the weight. I definitely want barbells. I'm not really afraid of the pain. I pushed a human being out of me while the epidural was wearing off. I can handle a few seconds of intense pain haha.

If you want it, do it. Never feel like you have to, for anyone or anything. Gotta do it for yourself.

One of mine is slightly crooked, it was just barely crooked when I got it and then my tit grew a bit and now it's more crooked, so be aware that can happen if you gain weight. I loved them for about the first 2 months after I got them, they were SO sensitive and the little bit of pain was amazing. Now that it's been a year and they're fully healed they don't do much tbh. But my nipples weren't very sensitive before either.

I want mine SO bad. But I'm afraid they'll look stupid. I'm a 36 F cup, and while they are full and nicely shaped, they of course still sag under the weight. I definitely want barbells. I'm not really afraid of the pain. I pushed a human being out of me while the epidural was wearing off. I can handle a few seconds of intense pain haha.

If you want it, do it. Never feel like you have to, for anyone or anything. Gotta do it for yourself.

Am curious why you think they might look bad?

Hi everyone I'm new here and have a poll running in my MFC chat room on this topic. Everyone has an opinion on nipple piercings. Maybe you have one of your own. Maybe you want one. Maybe the thought makes you want to cross your arms and protect your breasts at all costs. Or maybe, like us, you just have a voyeuristic fascination with the whole thing. Barbells or hoops? Are most people doing one nipple or both? XOXO
I used to have mine done, but one wasn't healing right so I took both out for some reason- kinda wish that I had left the other one in..:bigtears:

Am curious why you think they might look bad?

I'm just afraid they will just draw even more attention to how saggy they are. They're a natural F/G cup, of course they sag, but I hate the sag with every fiber of my being and I worry I'll just be unhappy since they're not perky little B cups. I may just wait until I get the reduction and lift I want.

I'm just afraid they will just draw even more attention to how saggy they are. They're a natural F/G cup, of course they sag, but I hate the sag with every fiber of my being and I worry I'll just be unhappy since they're not perky little B cups. I may just wait until I get the reduction and lift I want.

Fair enough explanation, thank you. I'm of similar mindset in that not all boobs/nipples are meant to be pieced. But, it is up to the individual to make their choice. I think personality also has a big impact on it too.

Like already said, it's your decision to do and then deal with. Personally as a guy, I dont care for them. I'm a tit guy and love to play with her nips and as Boce said, I don't want metal clinking on my teeth. That includes tongue piercings too I guess.

I much prefer the natural non pierced look of a woman's breasts, I dont mine the navel piercing though.

That makes Perfect sense, wow never even though of the hair factor even tho i just cut mine. hmmm ...ohh what to do what to do lol

I had mine for a decade. Took them out 6 years ago. They never closed up. Now I have extra holes all up in my stuff. I liked them. My boobs were tiny then, and it added something. Least painful piercing ever.
what do u think about gauged nipples since the holes r there n all?? hehe no??

honest, i have a droop too but imperfections won't stop me, tho if u have plans of surgery well then yea wait if ur not gonna do it tho, be u do what u want and be confident about it theres girls no kids who have just big droopy boobs they still get em n no worries err good i assure u

I liked mine but got all perfectionist and took them out bc I didn't like that they were horizontal. I'm redoing them eventually but at an angle like \ /

Status
Not open for further replies.