AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No payment for a month now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2023
Hello dear @punker barbie
My nickname Anny54784 is a studio account.
Please help my studio, we have not received payments for almost a month.
Support does not respond to letters from the studio, and the answer to my letters is to contact the studio.
I love Chaturbate, my fans and my studio and I want to continue working.
This is the best studio I have ever met, I don’t understand why the site doesn’t pay us money and doesn’t respond to messages.
Please help me figure out what happened?

I keep working but my studio doesn't get paid
I want to continue working at this studio and on this account,
Our studio has always worked honestly and we have not broken any rules.

I can provide a passport for support. Help me open a request and figure this out.
My email address is anechkaburd@gmail.com
I beg you for help, I have no money, I don’t know what to do next.

Reactions: Vika54784
Hello. I am the owner of the studio we are talking about. Everything that the model wrote in the topic is true. Support answers models to contact the studio. And they don't respond to my requests and emails. Models can't get paid for at least a month, everyone is working honestly, accounts are working, tokens are being transferred. There are no warnings or alerts from the site, only there are no payments and no response from support. I can provide any necessary documents. Please @punker barbie help the models get their payouts.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Please help us, I beg you ❤️, I have no more money. Support still does not respond to letters from the studio; we are completely unaware of what is happening.
please give me ticket number to figure this out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.