AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No response from support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2017
Mars
Hi @punker barbie, could you please help me with my ticket? #(22779040) I haven't gotten an answer from support when they asked me to email them :C

Hi @punker barbie again me, could you please help me with my ticket (22779040), I haven't got an new answer regarding my delayed payment.
Hi, I didn't get paid yesterday either, and I'm waiting for an answer. I believe the payments were sent as semi-monthly payments. Sometimes it is. I always use the daily payment and sometimes the payment is sent just like a regular monthly payment.

Upvote 0
Hi, I didn't get paid yesterday either, and I'm waiting for an answer. I believe the payments were sent as semi-monthly payments. Sometimes it is. I always use the daily payment and sometimes the payment is sent just like a regular monthly payment.
Yeah, I asked for the semi-monthly payment and it was supposed to be in my bank account by the 7th at the latest but still nothing and no answer from support. It has happened before last year, that's why I kinda 'trust' it's gonna be solved but still is absolutely annoying. I've never had this kind of payment issues before on any site, of, mfc, streamate, ap, manyvids, you mention... Never a problem only on CB :(

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Could you please help me to pass it along? it's been a while without a solid answer. CB support has only sent me messages that confirm the payment but, is not in my bank account and i believe both parts have to solve this odd situation.

I sent this message to support.

Hello, I went to my bank again and they told me there isn't a problem with my account, I have gotten succesful transactions from other accounts in the United States in the recent days. I don't know what is happening, I refuse to think the money is lost in limbo because it is impossible. Is there a chance for you to know when am I going to receive the payment? I trust on Chaturbate ethics and security but still, it is a week late already due an unknown reason. Could you please help me to know more about this? Also, the next pay period is about to end and I don't know if I should cashout in this situation.

Looking forward to your answer.

Upvote 0
I believe if support says the payment has been sent, they can't do much about it, it can be "hanging" somewhere I guess.. banks and all you know.. it's frustrating and I hope you soon get your payment or a more clear answer :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81 and Pia
Upvote 0
Hello, @punker barbie I'm writing this as I walk out of the bank. There ISN'T any transfer or register from the bank that chaturbate uses, therefore I cannot "see" where the money is, the assistant in the bank told me that the only way we can know about the cash out is asking YOU to check with your bank if the transfer has been made correctly. Could you please help me to know what is happening? I'm truly worried.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
I believe if support says the payment has been sent, they can't do much about it, it can be "hanging" somewhere I guess.. banks and all you know.. it's frustrating and I hope you soon get your payment or a more clear answer :)
Yeah I kinda trust CBs security but still worries me what I had been told in the bank today "there's any transfer from that account in the process, it's like the money wasn't even sent."

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hello! Could you please help me out? It's, again, regarding the delayed payment. CB support told me they were about to ask their bank to track my payment but I've been waiting for an answer and still nothing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.