AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No support from CB support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2023
Chaturbate Username
supermanforme
Hi @punker barbie.

I don't know how to approach this issue with chaturbate support anymore.

It's clearly a systems issue on their side and what makes it even worse is that there's no real support to the models when they need it.

The models firstly get banned for no reason, loosing a customer base they worked years to obtain, the tokens in their account at that point in time, and all their person media and they receive no reason or explanation for this,just the same automated response that doesn't give any clarity at all.

An quick overview

I've been on the platform for over 2 years and never had any issues.

I've spend more than 50 000 tokens on private shows that formed part of my collection.

I kept my account clean, mostly didn't even broadcast with the Microfine on, and only got naked in private shows. Never did anything that goes against any rules and regulations.

Bud a following of close to 15,000 followers and then suddenly my account is banned and no one can come back with a valid explanation on this.

Why do so many models get banned for no reason and just like me also don't get an explanation or warning.

What is the next step since the support centre clearly isn't interested to assist.

Should this come down to taking legal action to get back what we as models paid and worked countless hours on?

Username: supermanforme

Thank you.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.