AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No traffic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2022
Hello i am working as a femdom on SM i ve notice a very slow traffic on streamate in the last time but this week is dead as fuck ,i can stay hours and i get only 2 3 4 visitators which i find it very wierd
my room never was full but was a flux of traffic now is just dead as fuck,i start to be very worried about it ,,how it s your experience with it lately ? Thank you

me too. I recently anounced that I will stop posting on OF. too much time inversted on making content, always new ideas, outfits, toys + editing time and all of this for less money. I m done with.

Upvote 0
btw, anybody else notice a drop traffick in last days/1 week. no matter what I do I can't get a decent numbeer of people in the room, I even had a dildo show is free chat but not more poeple get in the room...very weird

Upvote 0
btw, anybody else notice a drop traffick in last days/1 week. no matter what I do I can't get a decent numbeer of people in the room, I even had a dildo show is free chat but not more poeple get in the room...very weird
Well theres alot hurricanes going around too.

Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0
I have two other sites I stream on and recently added another. While streaming on the new site a guy mentioned he'd seen me on SM but had never payed to take me prvt. But on this new site SC, he took me for a good long private. And tipped well. I also do ok on the other sites, AW and CB. I realised then that SM is dead because I can be found elsewhere for less money. For me I want £2 per minute for my time and calculate the sites fees, exchange rate etc when setting my prices. So because SM takes so much % my prices are higher on there. Why should they pay $8 a min when I can be found for much less. I don't see SM as taking from me, I still get my £2 per min, they fleece the punter. That in my opinion is why the traffic is dwindling.

Upvote 0
It's dead because a cam site is only as good as the new talent that it can draw in. And the new models that I'm seeing on average are...meh.

Current Streamate rules also scare models away from doing anything other than vanilla crap.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
doesn't sound like a valid reason

Pay him no mind. That guy is the most negative poster on this forum…a real Negative Ned. When he isn’t “fat-shaming” people, he’s bitching about cam models or cam sites. If I ever see a positive post from him on here, my mouth will hang in shock.

Upvote 0
It's dead because a cam site is only as good as the new talent that it can draw in. And the new models that I'm seeing on average are...meh.

Current Streamate rules also scare models away from doing anything other than vanilla crap.

lol not true. streamate has had the same rules for over decade. any changes have been expanded on the current. EVERYSITE has been cracking down on following their rules more because of payment processors terms of service. sorry, but not sorry you can get your incest/rape/raceplay/drug fetish on anymore. may i suggest therapy instead you degenerate freak.

Upvote 0

Streamate rules are ridiculous anymore. They want models to do pretty much nothing but giggle vacuously, jiggle our tits and spread our legs. I was told I couldn't tell a guy to put on his cock ring because that was "encouraging self harm". A cock ring :confused:.

• Wat?!
Reactions: CallMeMaria
Upvote 0
There are a lot of fetishes I used to do that are not shall we say of the questionable variety mentioned above that I can't do now or are technically allowed but if I get a douche in support might still get me banned so there has been a huge switch to very vanilla shows. Now as to the models themselves, well it is possible that instead of not being on their game they simply don't want to risk their account and you can't blame them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.