AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No traffic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2022
Hello i am working as a femdom on SM i ve notice a very slow traffic on streamate in the last time but this week is dead as fuck ,i can stay hours and i get only 2 3 4 visitators which i find it very wierd
my room never was full but was a flux of traffic now is just dead as fuck,i start to be very worried about it ,,how it s your experience with it lately ? Thank you

I stopped full time streaming on SM in January because of this. I will pop on now and then but it became too inconsistent for me to make it my full time income site. After branching out and being there less, when I DO log on, I make a decent amount, but only because I am not always available. Sucks, I really loved SM but it's been weird for a year now

Upvote 0
I know summers are bad, but do we expect this to maybe get better around October as it has other bad years?

Upvote 0
yep, same here, SM has a pretty slow traffic these days, i just had to start streaming on my other sites
And they had so much glitches last week when the bonus week started, too much disconnections from clients from chats and especially when people taking me exclusives they can’t get in, so they had to keep on trying 😔

Reactions: alexakitty
Upvote 0
And they had so much glitches last week when the bonus week started, too much disconnections from clients from chats and especially when people taking me exclusives they can’t get in, so they had to keep on trying 😔
I lost few good costumers on that days because of glitches :(

Reactions: SerenaMoon_
Upvote 0
I know summers are bad, but do we expect this to maybe get better around October as it has other bad years?
I do not believe Streamate will get better unless they make some sort of effort to fix the rampant technical glitches and rule breaking. As they do not show any signs of doing so I think it will just steadily get worse.
As for camming as a whole I think there is still certainly the ability to be successful however it will take more eggs, more skills, and better tech than many models have and the major issue of pimpish studios overtaking the system will be even more of a problem. I only know of one site that refuses studios all together and that is LiveCamModelShows.

Upvote 0
I'm honestly looking at other options at this point. I've been on SM for 6 years & I've never seen a slow period last this long. I know it has to do with the influx of girls doing EVERYTHING in free chat, & now with Streamfans beta I can barely stream it's so glitchy. I think this site is dying for real.

Upvote 0
I started 8 months ago on SM so not sure where else to work . I had never done webcam work before SM so can anyone recommend what site to try please x

Upvote 0
I think I'm the only one here who never tried OF. Time to change something XD
I found OF a waste of time and considering the current banking climate for American sw I was hesitant about getting any deposits at all from such a well known site. I still have an account but I'm ignoring it atm.

Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0
I found OF a waste of time
I still have an account but I'm ignoring it atm.

Same for me. It’s once in a blue moon $20 chump change for me, so I’m not even motivated to post on there much anymore.

Hell, I don’t even get birthday tips (on any of the sites) anymore. Lol.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.