AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sudden increase in Sex machines?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 20, 2023
Hello everyone

Would just like everyone's opinion on if they've noticed a sudden increase in models using Sex machines? Mainly the lovense sex machine for obvious reasons.

From when I started joining rooms the sex machine was few and far between, now I can guarantee atleast 2 or 3 minimum will be in my nation area at one time.

Has lovense done a fire sale and I've missed out? Haha

Do you as models notice any difference lately from traffic with having one to not? Or either just traffic has moved to those rooms or its just not as big a deal as it looks.

Thanks in advance for a curious mind

I bought my favorite model a machine and it definitely helped her traffic. Since more models have one, I advised to bring it out for special days or charge more for privates. It does help and there was a decrease in the price or so Lovense claims at least.

I know in a few cases the studio will buy them and the model has to buy the vaculock toys that work with it from the studios if they want to use it.

I bought my favorite model a machine and it definitely helped her traffic. Since more models have one, I advised to bring it out for special days or charge more for privates. It does help and there was a decrease in the price or so Lovense claims at least.

Never fall for this. Lovense ALWAYS has a "sale" on, it's always 40% - 50%.
I think the only real difference is it can vary WHICH products have the higher % discount - usually older versions of the toy will be 50% of and the newer ones 40% off, for example. Those "must hurry ends in 48 hrs" are literally always going on.. That sex machine has been priced at £599 since launch haha. I haven't see it at any different price

I used to have a fuck machine. It made me so much money. Also my fucking arms dont get tired because fuck machines are handsfree. Fuck machines are no longer around $800-$1k and can only be bought by some dude who makes them out of his garage in Arkansas. They are still pricey, but worth the price no IMO. The older ones used to also break all the time. So the ones now are a little more affordable, regs can safely buy them without doxxing you, and the production quality isn't one man with a soldering gun in his garage.

I dont use one anymore because mine kept breaking and got tired of dealing with members not respecting my speed settings or understanding that this machine can cause some serious bodily harm if im not careful. I would like to get a newer one once i get back into camming again, because they do help with traffic and since they are tip activated.

bought my favorite model a machine and it definitely helped her traffic. Since more models have one, I advised to bring it out for special days or charge more for privates.
At one point on Streamate all us top models had one. If other people are doing it and making money, and so am i, what is the problem exactly? Who cares if others are doing the same shows? Everyone else uses dildos and hitachis- does that mean i shouldnt as much? No. I'm going to use the toys and showtypes that make my goals the easiest. I shouldn't let what others do in their room influence me not to. Sure you as a member might be burnt out on seeing an increase in these toys, but we are there to make money. If fuck machines are hitting goals and gaining new traffic for the model, what's problem? I see where you are coming from, but hopefully, she ignores your advice.

Last edited:
I used to have a fuck machine. It made me so much money. Also my fucking arms dont get tired because fuck machines are handsfree. Fuck machines are no longer around $800-$1k and can only be bought by some dude who makes them out of his garage in Arkansas. They are still pricey, but worth the price no IMO. The older ones used to also break all the time. So the ones now are a little more affordable, regs can safely buy them without doxxing you, and the production quality isn't one man with a soldering gun in his garage.

I dont use one anymore because mine kept breaking and got tired of dealing with members not respecting my speed settings or understanding that this machine can cause some serious bodily harm if im not careful. I would like to get a newer one once i get back into camming again, because they do help with traffic and since they are tip activated.

At one point on Streamate all us top models had one. If other people are doing it and making money, and so am i, what is the problem exactly? Who cares if others are doing the same shows? Everyone else uses dildos and hitachis- does that mean i shouldnt as much? No. I'm going to use the toys and showtypes that make my goals the easiest. I shouldn't let what others do in their room influence me not to. Sure you as a member might be burnt out on seeing an increase in these toys, but we are there to make money. If fuck machines are hitting goals and gaining new traffic for the model, what's problem? I see where you are coming from, but hopefully, she ignores your advice.
Definitely you are right. I wrote quick but I was trying to say- she had problems when tippers wanted that max speed and discomfort and other things (like the connection delay and tippers getting angry like it was her fault) and my advice was to make it a premium feature (like completed a goal or pre tip
for privates, stuff like that if she didn’t want to use it daily for many hours). But you are right about the increase in traffic and tips for sure. There are more users in her room without a doubt when she uses it. I think it helps attract new users to your room. The problem she has is the space she broadcasts from is small and limited in angles with the machine so it is uncomfortable for her to use the machine daily. If a model can use a bed, chair, couch or whatever combination to be more comfortable with it, that definitely helps. Just like anything, there’s good and bad 👍🏽

Reactions: AudriTwo
Definitely you are right. I wrote quick but I was trying to say- she had problems when tippers wanted that max speed and discomfort and other things (like the connection delay and tippers getting angry like it was her fault) and my advice was to make it a premium feature (like completed a goal or pre tip
for privates, stuff like that if she didn’t want to use it daily for many hours). But you are right about the increase in traffic and tips for sure. There are more users in her room without a doubt when she uses it. I think it helps attract new users to your room. The problem she has is the space she broadcasts from is small and limited in angles with the machine so it is uncomfortable for her to use the machine daily. If a model can use a bed, chair, couch or whatever combination to be more comfortable with it, that definitely helps. Just like anything, there’s good and bad 👍🏽

its definitely a balance she's gonna have to figure out on her own. with angels, recommend getting a cam tripod like this
Screenshot_12.jpg
if she's gotta amazon wishlist, ask if she can add one to it if you wanna get it for her. she'll be able to do a bunch of fun POV shots.

its definitely a balance she's gonna have to figure out on her own. with angels, recommend getting a cam tripod like this
View attachment 99454
if she's gotta amazon wishlist, ask if she can add one to it if you wanna get it for her. she'll be able to do a bunch of fun POV shots.
Oh, that is a great idea. I also want to get her a microphone. I will tell her to add it to Amazon so they arrive faster. Thank you 😊