AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Zero traffic in my room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 15, 2024
Hey there, It's been almost 8 months on streamate as a male model and I have just collected only 132$ till now. Which is absolutely horrible. I'm losing my interest from the site day by day because I Couldn't find any customer who can pay me. I used to sit on my bed for long time but no Viewers in my room. Only me passing some boring time there. I don't know why my room has zero traffic everytime when I go for streaming there. Please can anyone help me how I can get more users in my room who can pay me and have fun with me? How can I increase more traffic in my room. And what should be my prices for premium and exclusive shows? Though no one took me to the exclusive private show ever in my streamate journey. I set 3.50 for private show and 6.50 for exclusive show. Is that a good price for a male model?

Can anyone guide me?

Can anyone suggest me something? Everytime I go live on streamate I get nothing from there because not a single person join my room not even a single potential member. Why it's happening? Can anyone help me with this issue?

What times (timezone) are you working? It could be that the times you are working are just slow etc.
What kind of cam are you using? Is your stream quality decent? Do you talk or do you just type etc.
Just covering the basics of what could be issues drawing attention to you and your room.

Hey there, It's been almost 8 months on streamate as a male model and I have just collected only 132$ till now. Which is absolutely horrible. I'm losing my interest from the site day by day because I Couldn't find any customer who can pay me. I used to sit on my bed for long time but no Viewers in my room. Only me passing some boring time there. I don't know why my room has zero traffic everytime when I go for streaming there. Please can anyone help me how I can get more users in my room who can pay me and have fun with me? How can I increase more traffic in my room. And what should be my prices for premium and exclusive shows? Though no one took me to the exclusive private show ever in my streamate journey. I set 3.50 for private show and 6.50 for exclusive show. Is that a good price for a male model?

Can anyone guide me?
Guy's dont tend to have a huge amount of traffic on any platform from my experience. You can increase your rate to increase your earnings on SM, for example my rate is $8.99/$9.99 and I get a show from roughly 50% of the traffic that comes into the room, some will complain the price is too high, but realistically taking shows from these guy's isnt going to make you anything worth while and you loose the opportunity of better paying customers by catering to the guys who wont spend as much.

The above is assuming that you are broadcasting in HD with good audio quality.
Split camming is pretty much a necessity as a guy imo, so having multiple sites will help offsest when things are quiet.

What times (timezone) are you working? It could be that the times you are working are just slow etc.
What kind of cam are you using? Is your stream quality decent? Do you talk or do you just type etc.
Just covering the basics of what could be issues drawing attention to you and your room.
I'm from Bangladesh(Indian Subcontinent). I usually go live at Night after 1AM most of the time. Now Here it's 9:36 PM night.
I use logitech c922 pro webcam for streaming and my internet is quite stable.
I'm mostly into typing but I talk to people If I feel I should talk.

Sometimes 1/2 people join my room and ask me to show them on public which I don't want. When I tell them to go for a pvt show they left.

Guy's dont tend to have a huge amount of traffic on any platform from my experience. You can increase your rate to increase your earnings on SM, for example my rate is $8.99/$9.99 and I get a show from roughly 50% of the traffic that comes into the room, some will complain the price is too high, but realistically taking shows from these guy's isnt going to make you anything worth while and you loose the opportunity of better paying customers by catering to the guys who wont spend as much.

The above is assuming that you are broadcasting in HD with good audio quality.
Split camming is pretty much a necessity as a guy imo, so having multiple sites will help offsest when things are quiet.
I have enabled dynamic rate On into my account and I set the price between $4.50-$8.50 , some people join my room and say my rates are very expensive but I have tried with low rates but still nothing works for me. People just join my room and then Run in a second. I think my cam quality is good because no one ever complained me about this. And I stream on other sites too at the same time. Don't know whether streaming on streamate and stripchat at the same time is a good option or a silly dumb but I go live both site at the same time. I have tried LiveJasmin but this site is horrible , they have a lot of restrictions and I got suspended twice from their site as they claimed that my stream quality is not good. I never go any tipper there so I have talk to them about their free chat mode , they said I can stream there if I want but my feed will not into LiveJasmin if I use free chat mode. So I really don't know where should I stream along with the stremate.

Does Cam4 works great for male model? I was thinking about streaming there as well, Is stripchat and Cam4 would be a better option for split camming?

I have enabled dynamic rate On into my account and I set the price between $4.50-$8.50 , some people join my room and say my rates are very expensive but I have tried with low rates but still nothing works for me. People just join my room and then Run in a second. I think my cam quality is good because no one ever complained me about this. And I stream on other sites too at the same time. Don't know whether streaming on streamate and stripchat at the same time is a good option or a silly dumb but I go live both site at the same time. I have tried LiveJasmin but this site is horrible , they have a lot of restrictions and I got suspended twice from their site as they claimed that my stream quality is not good. I never go any tipper there so I have talk to them about their free chat mode , they said I can stream there if I want but my feed will not into LiveJasmin if I use free chat mode. So I really don't know where should I stream along with the stremate.

Does Cam4 works great for male model? I was thinking about streaming there as well, Is stripchat and Cam4 would be a better option for split camming?
Everyone's experience on how a cam site works for them is different, the only way to know if a site will work well for you is to try. I was never a fan of the cam4 interface so stopped camming there after a couple of months.

Everyone's experience on how a cam site works for them is different, the only way to know if a site will work well for you is to try. I was never a fan of the cam4 interface so stopped camming there after a couple of months.
Should I use the Dynamic rates or just use the regular private and exclusive private rates option on streamate? And could you advise anything that helps to increase my earnings at least $100 per week?

Should I use the Dynamic rates or just use the regular private and exclusive private rates option on streamate? And could you advise anything that helps to increase my earnings at least $100 per week?
It's something that you need to test. My recommendation is make a spreadsheet, do a week with dynamic pricing, do a week with set rates, track the log in time, the log out time, the amount of shows you did, the total amount of time for those shows and the amount you made.

You might find that at a lower rate you get say 20 shows in a week and make say $7 an hour, and at a higher rate you might only get 5 shows but have earnings of $14 an hour. Then you have to decide the trade of between building a larger customer base vs having higher earnings right now.

Another thing you want to keep track of is how many of the members you do shows for are getting more shows from you. If the answer is 0 then there would be something that you need to work out that you are not providing them.

Basically you need to work out what your kpi's are (key performance indicators) and track that data so that you can identify where the issues are. Without having that data your basically going hunting while wearing a blindfold and hoping to go home with dinner.

Check your reviews and your tags, if customers arnt leaving reviews tell them to, tell them to leave ratings, tell them to favorite you. IMO a negative review is 1000x more useful than no review since it at least gives you the feedback on where you can improve in delivering the customers expectations.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cream-Bun
It's something that you need to test. My recommendation is make a spreadsheet, do a week with dynamic pricing, do a week with set rates, track the log in time, the log out time, the amount of shows you did, the total amount of time for those shows and the amount you made.

You might find that at a lower rate you get say 20 shows in a week and make say $7 an hour, and at a higher rate you might only get 5 shows but have earnings of $14 an hour. Then you have to decide the trade of between building a larger customer base vs having higher earnings right now.

Another thing you want to keep track of is how many of the members you do shows for are getting more shows from you. If the answer is 0 then there would be something that you need to work out that you are not providing them.

Basically you need to work out what your kpi's are (key performance indicators) and track that data so that you can identify where the issues are. Without having that data your basically going hunting while wearing a blindfold and hoping to go home with dinner.

Check your reviews and your tags, if customers arnt leaving reviews tell them to, tell them to leave ratings, tell them to favorite you. IMO a negative review is 1000x more useful than no review since it at least gives you the feedback on where you can improve in delivering the customers expectations.
Thank you so much for your suggestion, I will follow these next time. But Does MyFreeCams allow male models in their website for streaming as I can see you have a MFC username that makes me curious to know about.

Thank you so much for your suggestion, I will follow these next time. But Does MyFreeCams allow male models in their website for streaming as I can see you have a MFC username that makes me curious to know about.
nope, mfc does not allow male models

nope, mfc does not allow male models
HEY Dear @KingMarti !
Could you please help me with something? I have bought a lovense lush 3 and USB dongle for my laptop. But I'm really confused about how to use the toy to react on 2 website at the same time. I can't figure out how all these works and the process of it. I have one logitech webcam through which I broadcast mostly. I use OBS studio for streaming but I can't able to use the video feedback overlay on both stripchat and bongacams at the same time. Isn't it possible to show my video feedback overlay on both sites at the same time and make my toy react on both site while I'm broadcasting? If installed lovense cam extension on my laptop Brave Browser and in the extension page it says add cam sites but I can't figure out how my toy will react on both side if I can't add lovense video feedback overlay on both site. How all these gonna work together ? Could you please help me or guide me ? I would be grateful to you always.:cry::blush:

video overly only needs to connect on one site, as long as the sites are added in the settings it should work
You mean to say that If I use video overlay for stripchat ,it will also show up on bongacams too? Or if I add both site on cam extension and enable the lovense video feedback overlay only for stripchat then Does my lush tip menu will show up on my bongacams chatroom automatically ?

You mean to say that If I use video overlay for stripchat ,it will also show up on bongacams too? Or if I add both site on cam extension and enable the lovense video feedback overlay only for stripchat then Does my lush tip menu will show up on my bongacams chatroom automatically ?
yep, as lon as the site is set up in the settings

HEY Dear @KingMarti !
Could you please help me with something? I have bought a lovense lush 3 and USB dongle for my laptop. But I'm really confused about how to use the toy to react on 2 website at the same time. I can't figure out how all these works and the process of it. I have one logitech webcam through which I broadcast mostly. I use OBS studio for streaming but I can't able to use the video feedback overlay on both stripchat and bongacams at the same time. Isn't it possible to show my video feedback overlay on both sites at the same time and make my toy react on both site while I'm broadcasting? If installed lovense cam extension on my laptop Brave Browser and in the extension page it says add cam sites but I can't figure out how my toy will react on both side if I can't add lovense video feedback overlay on both site. How all these gonna work together ? Could you please help me or guide me ? I would be grateful to you always.:cry::blush:
lovense you can use at many sites . But as I know on streamate you can connect only with smartphone. Im coneected via lovense connect but in lovense extension i set to 3 pages

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 3

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also started on SM ,i do around 300$ per week which is way too slow for me and i needed advice about prices and you just explained it good. First i had 4,99-5,99 and worked for me, when i started dynamic 5,99- 9,99 i had no pvt during 2 hours! , when i changed to not dynamic 5,99-6.99 instantly 1 pvt but i was giving up too fast. Few hours without traffic on dynamic and i gave up. i should test around 1 week and see, not few hours

I mean to say How can I use video feedback overlay on both cam site at the same time using obs with a single webcam?
VIRUTAL WEBCAM!!!! in obs ! Dear - i stream on cb from OBS and to other pages i use virtual webcam so all banners,filters and so on i have like in OBS. With virtual webcam u cn have picture from obs . U set virtual webcam in OBS, in SM connect or other pages u choose virtual webcam as webcam, your regular mic and BAMMM:)

VIRUTAL WEBCAM!!!! in obs ! Dear - i stream on cb from OBS and to other pages i use virtual webcam so all banners,filters and so on i have like in OBS. With virtual webcam u cn have picture from obs . U set virtual webcam in OBS, in SM connect or other pages u choose virtual webcam as webcam, your regular mic and BAMMM:)
When u go to obs-first u see from up: sgtart stream, next is start record and under is virtual webcam and this u need set and choose as webcam in SM connect /other pages and picture u will have rom obs:) just u need choose your webcam mic as microphone as usual because virtual webcam gives only video,

Thank you so much dear. But I found another issue that is my lush toy will not react on Streamate and Stripchat at the same time because streamate only allow lovense connect app and stripchat only allow lovense cam extension n lovense connect windows version. I tried to connect my toy on both site via lovense connect app on my phone and I scanned the QR code successfully but on stripchat ,it says my lovense toy is not connected, for connecting my toy on stripchat ,I will have to use lovense cam extension. Which means that When I will use my toy on streamate ,it will only work on there and same goes for the stripchat too. I can use my toy only on one site at the time.

Do you know how I can fix it? OR is there any way to use the toy on both site at the same time ?

Thank you so much dear. But I found another issue that is my lush toy will not react on Streamate and Stripchat at the same time because streamate only allow lovense connect app and stripchat only allow lovense cam extension n lovense connect windows version. I tried to connect my toy on both site via lovense connect app on my phone and I scanned the QR code successfully but on stripchat ,it says my lovense toy is not connected, for connecting my toy on stripchat ,I will have to use lovense cam extension. Which means that When I will use my toy on streamate ,it will only work on there and same goes for the stripchat too. I can use my toy only on one site at the time.

Do you know how I can fix it? OR is there any way to use the toy on both site at the same time ?
I use lovense cam extension to chaturbate and mfc and to streamate lovense connect on phone. all you need to do is scan QR from computer lovense extension, then you wil have lovense extension added to lovense conect. You go to lovense extension settings and you see QR , you scan this code with phone app. then in lovense app you see 2 "accounts" active: from sm and from lovense extension. On my screen it says connection error becasue i just finished stream so i have all apps deactivated now but stil you can see;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 9
just wanna warn that lovense extension turned into some monster: Stream master and during stream i needed stop, set everything from the start to all pages, logging via new program and i lost 2 tipers cuz they started tipping and bammm lovense extension nor work anymore and i needed stop and download this monster. So better do this before it will surprise you

Dear, can i use lovense cam extension and lovense connect app at the same time for using stripchat via lovense cam extension and streamate via lovense connect app.

Dear, can i use lovense cam extension and lovense connect app at the same time for using stripchat via lovense cam extension and streamate via lovense connect app.
Okay I will explain one more time:
All you need to to is scan QR from lovense extension to lovense app and then you have opened lovense app on phone and lovense extension will be opened and connected on computer. You can use lovense connect and lovense app on phone and c omputer but love nse extension on computer and lovense app yes, but QR code from lovense extension must be scanned to lovense app. If still it wont work, then let me know , i will try to find tutorial or i will record my own tutorial somehow. Anyway- lovense extension changed to stream master so soon everyboedy will need to use it. If you cant anymore log into lovense extension , it means u need also download it.
I use in computer lovense extension for cb and mfc and lovense app on pho ne for SM

• Hugs
Reactions: Cream-Bun