AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Waiver for sex machine

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 25, 2021
Good morning, everyone,
I'm a model and I just bought a lovense sex machine. I want to use it on my streams but I've been seeing threads where people say you need a waiver from chaturbate to be allowed to use a sex machine. Does anyone know if that is also the case for a lovense sex machine? If so, anyone knows where I can find such waiver? I sent an e-mail to cb support but still haven't gotten an answer.

Thank you all for the attention.

From Appendix C in the Terms and Conditions of Chaturbate:

1. Overly large sex toys or animal-shaped sex toys may not be used on camera, and objects may not be used as sex toys unless they are normally marketed and sold for that purpose. Email support@chaturbate.com for authorization and provide a detailed proposal to incorporate any type of mechanical device, tool, "sex machine" or other unusual equipment into your performance (whether controlled by you or controlled remotely by Community Members). We may require you to sign a waiver and release of liability in order to use certain devices on the Platform, and any authorization or permission we give to you may be revoked by us at any time and for any reason, without notice, in our sole and absolute discretion.

So I guess you just have to wait for support to respond.

Reactions: bunnybuns007
Upvote 0
Not to be insistent, but it's been a few days since we sent our e-mail and still got no response. @punker barbie , do you mind confirming if support got our e-mail, or clarifying the rules about using the Lovense Sex Machine?

Upvote 0