AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to get more traffic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
whats everyones ways for getting more traffic. my cam score sucks cuz i had a couple days where it was so dead it was nothing and it is seeming to stay at no one in my room no one tips
i was offline for months due to an abusive relationship with a soon to be x husband and i came back online and started back up did well for a bit then vanished again cuz he came back around now hes gone for good this time and i need to build my account back up
need all the help i can get so any ways yall know of cuz this is my ways of supporting my disabled son i have no other way of making money as i have health issues as well...

my account is lolabunny9

id love any advice from yall :h: fellow cammers gotta stick together and help each other
i love seeing cammers help instead of tearing down :)

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.