AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My traffic gone of chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2018
Chaturbate Username
Sweetestapplex
Hello to the entire community, I'm panicking, I've been working on chaturbate for at least 4 years, it's been going really well for me, but lately things have gotten really weird, I'm not getting traffic at all, before my room had at least 200 people watching me, now hopefully I'm over 50. Is it possible that I have some restriction that prevents me from having users? I use a computer with a core i7, 4k brio camera, high speed internet, good lighting, I swear I don't know what's happening but I'm very bad about this.

Chaturbate doesn't shadowban rooms. Newer rooms are going to take attention away, promote your room, change up your hash tags, change up your camera angles, your outfit choices...etc.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.