AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account was wrongfully suspended for self-harm

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2024
Hey there.

Shortly: 17th of December, 20 mins before I planned to go offline, my account had been suspended.
Chaturbate support sent me an email stating that they revoked my broadcast licence for self-harm reasons and encouraged to get help.
At that time, chaturbate was the only site I used.
I wrote them a response, stating that accusations were false (it could be so easily checked by them). Then submitted request. And another one. And another several days later. No response, only automatic acknowledgments of my emails being received. No ticket numbers, nothing.
After Christmas I submitted more requests.
And more.
And then some more with an interval of at least 3 days.
After new year - still nothing. BUT an automatic email that my ticket had been closed.
So I submitted more requests, and still have nothing.
It is 10th of January now.
I have been working on this account for 3 years already, never ever had any issues. Not the top model, but at first-second page. Was following the rules and being careful. No self-harm, neither on camera or in offline life.
But - I had a stalker. Long story, but in general it was a woman who was insisting that I’m anorexic (I am not, but I am very skinny due to thyroid disease which I have since I was 13, it’s genetic).
I still have access to my acc, the only thing is that my documents have been declined (they are valid, I uploaded another docs and they all have been declined too). Got my payout too. But I cannot broadcast.
It is so puzzling and frustrating, and I don’t know what to do about that.
Would love any advice from you.

Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day!

Attachments

• IMG_3748.jpeg
    IMG_3748.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3747.jpeg
    IMG_3747.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi. Thank you for making sure to blur out your personal info before posting the screenshots. :)

Sorry that happened to you though. Is it possible that you said an expression along the lines of “I am killing myself here trying to pay these bills?” (Just an example). I know it probably sounds like a silly question. But this AI bullshit and algorithm sometimes fucks up, and flags people’s posts…totally taking things out of context. Stuff that we used to be able to say on the internet ten years ago…now could result in us getting suspended or banned.

Facebook does it all the time. A couple years ago my sister joked about wanting to drive her car off a bridge because of some annoying song on the radio 😂, and Facebook sent her a message asking her if she’s okay…and how can they help. LOL.

Fuck that mean girl who was stalking you (I can’t stand a bully), and I hope she winds up permanently banned from the platform. She’s probably jealous of you. If CB doesn’t allow you back on, I hope that you will find a different cam site that will be good for you and treat you better.

Upvote 0
Hi. Thank you for making sure to blur out your personal info before posting the screenshots. :)

Sorry that happened to you though. Is it possible that you said an expression along the lines of “I am killing myself here trying to pay these bills?” (Just an example). I know it probably sounds like a silly question. But this AI bullshit and algorithm sometimes fucks up, and flags people’s posts…totally taking things out of context. Stuff that we used to be able to say on the internet ten years ago…now could result in us getting suspended or banned.

Facebook does it all the time. A couple years ago my sister joked about wanting to drive her car off a bridge because of some annoying song on the radio 😂, and Facebook sent her a message asking her if she’s okay…and how can they help. LOL.

Fuck that mean girl who was stalking you (I can’t stand a bully), and I hope she winds up permanently banned from the platform. She’s probably jealous of you. If CB doesn’t allow you back on, I hope that you will find a different cam site that will be good for you and treat you better.
Hey hey

Yeah, that’s more than possible. I have kinda dark sense of humour, but did not expect this to happen and support to ignore me for soon to be a month. I always make sure to be clear that ITS A JOKE, ITS SARCASM. The problem is that that last stream can be checked, even I can do it, it is recorded by them.
But they ignore me.
And that’s the problem.
Zero replies. Zero support. That is what bothers me.

And yeah, that bully isn’t a girl, she is a soon-to-retire woman whose hobbies are smoking weed and preaching about Jesus, and her behaviour is the opposite from what you expect from an elderly hippie enlightened lady.

So yup.

Upvote 0
Hello @amber_quell I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22952446
The only response I have from them is that my account is suspended and then one automated email asking me to rate their response on the ticket (the number you’ve posted). Nothing else. No single reply. I’ve sent a ton of requests, got only that.
I’d absolutely love to see what they replied as they stated because it doesn’t seem like they did, my inbox has nothing from them.

Attachments

• IMG_3799.png
    IMG_3799.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.