AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 3, 2024
Good morning, my CB account has been suspended due to a self-harm alarm, what happened is that I translated and wrote a text wrong and I made the mistake of not verifying before sending the message, they responded to an email and told me that it was not yet It's time to remove the suspension, I respond to that email explaining in detail but a month has passed and they don't respond to me, can you please help me. thank you so much. My nick: little_universe @punker barbie

Hello @littleun I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23091369
Thank you very much for responding, they only responded once and said that it was not yet time to lift my suspension, I responded to that email more than a month ago and they still have not responded to me, I want to know how long I have to wait. thank you very much for your attention

Upvote 0
It's probably best to focus on another platform at this time. I've read before of suspension lasting up to six months time in regards to self-harm issues.

Upvote 0