AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hey, my account banned, help me please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2023
Hello, I dream of working for Chaturbate , but when I try to register, my account immediately gets banned. I'm completely old and I've never broadcast before. Support does not respond to my email, unfortunately. I really need help! I want to at least know the reason why this is happening, I have never worked for Chaturbate before and have not done anything prohibited. , my account is _sun_and_stars_. Please help me!

Hello, I dream of working for Chaturbate , but when I try to register, my account immediately gets banned. I'm completely old and I've never broadcast before. Support does not respond to my email, unfortunately. I really need help! I want to at least know the reason why this is happening, I have never worked for Chaturbate before and have not done anything prohibited. , my account is _sun_and_stars_. Please help me!
Hello @SexyBunny228 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22656780
The response states that my documents are invalid, but they are in perfect order, these are my real documents. I sent them to the support service, attaching a photo of my face, but there was no response. What should I do?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.