AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No system is perfect... far from it...very far from it

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 28, 2023
England
So I've been visiting a model off on and for over a year now, incredibly inconsistent schedule hardly any traffic, hardly any tips, multiple name changes and account changes but I always seem to gravitate to her or find her somehow.

Anyway she uploaded a bunch of clips/videos, which is like landing on the moon for her, so I bought the whole lot, and in one of those clips she is clearly in violation of Chatubrate terms and conditions. Naturally all the descriptions of the videos are inaccurate.
I did not say anything to her, and I won’t, I won’t report her, but it’s incredible how her clip was allowed, I on the other hand upload some pictures of an art gallery with only my fingers showing on the lower part of the picture and it is immediately rejected for having an unverified broadcaster 🙄 lol

Incredible how accurate technology is these days.

I tipped her a fair amount a 4 figure sum, hope she does not get noticed and does not get into trouble and neither do I .