AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Non-nude fetish

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2014
I have a fetish where I like chatting with women on cam who won't get nude while I get everything off my chest so to speak but I only know of three sites which do it: ImLive Friends & Romance, LiveJasmin Hot Flirt and Soul Mates, and Streamate Non-Nude.

Are there any other sites that do this? Even just some kind of relationship chat where I can go private and get some "therapy".

snuggly said:
I have a fetish where I like chatting with women on cam who won't get nude while I get everything off my chest so to speak but I only know of three sites which do it: ImLive Friends & Romance, LiveJasmin Hot Flirt and Soul Mates, and Streamate Non-Nude.

Are there any other sites that do this? Even just some kind of relationship chat where I can go private and get some "therapy".
Maybe I don't understand, but wouldn't this be more model oriented than site oriented? I'm sure lots of models on any site would be happy to take your money while you pour your heart out, and they remain clothed.

snuggly said:

There are tons of non-nude models on myfreecams too. They just don't have a catagory. YOu can search through tags though that's not a guaranteed method.

Is it that you don't want to even encounter a nude model while looking for a non-nude model?

snuggly said:

I'm sure there are many girls that would be happy to indulge you in this!

Basically I have a CFNM fetish but it's not the same if I go into nude chat and ask them not to take off their clothes. It's basically women who will not or who have signed up not to take off their clothes and then whatever happens happens. Actually I don't even need to get nude, just some kind of chat where we can talk about anything (normal chat rooms are boring and they don't like being asked about themselves much).

snuggly said:
Basically I have a CFNM fetish but it's not the same if I go into nude chat and ask them not to take off their clothes. It's basically women who will not or who have signed up not to take off their clothes and then whatever happens happens. Actually I don't even need to get nude, just some kind of chat where we can talk about anything (normal chat rooms are boring and they don't like being asked about themselves much).

and there are plenty of MFC models that NEVER take off their clothes. In fact some of them make top 20 regularly!! :) You just need to do a little digging for them.

(I know we have some of these ladies on the forum, maybe those that would be willing to go pvt to do this should respond on this thread)

Mememememe. I generally don't do privates with people who aren't on my friends list (as it states on my profile) but that's usually because I don't feel like explaining that no, I'm seriously not going to get any more naked or do XYZ. I have a specialty look though, lots of tattoos, not everyone is into that... but I'm also somewhat skilled as a conversationalist and have experience in this sort of model/customer relationship from working in small bikini bars/cabarets with an exclusive group of regulars IRL.

Like a 'girlfriend experience' sort of thing? I do this, as I suppose countless others do. It's not all tits and bums. And the member who just wants to chat, hang out and discuss all things is an awesome member to build a model/member friendship with.

Miss_Lollipop said:
and there are plenty of MFC models that NEVER take off their clothes. In fact some of them make top 20 regularly!! :) You just need to do a little digging for them.

(I know we have some of these ladies on the forum, maybe those that would be willing to go pvt to do this should respond on this thread)

Yes! There are quite a few non-nude models scattered around MFC - I'm one of them :hello2:

I'm non nude and my 'day job' requires me to listen and support people I would be happy to listen to you :) just search Foxy_Red on myfreecams I will be online most evenings uk time x

Non- nude is ok, but always found it better nude.....if you are exposing yourself do it right I always say.

On a more serious note, there are good non nude models on many sites, good supportive models nude or non-nude all over.
(As a point of interest know one model on MFC who sells real therapy, knowing her a little, I would advise against it in the end)

Since there isn't a way to look up non-nudes on MFC maybe we can compile a list here.

This is the non-nudes I have found that I enjoy watching. Some of them might accept your private idea. I am posting them in order from (1) the girl I think is best match for you to (6) girls you will enjoy visiting but who might not be an exact match.

1) I_am_Iris: She is never nude, and her room is conversational. She has a good sense of humor and thats the main point of her room but I have seen her in a more intimate conversation a few times too. I don't think she takes privates, but you will enjoy her room for sure.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/i_am_iris

2) QuinnLive : Another non-nude. She talks less than Iris, but she is upbeat and has really cool regulars. She does take privates once in a while.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/quinnlive

3) Oliviabot: She does get naked but her room is the closest to a confessional setting I have seen on MFC. She talks about herself freely and shares her problems/dreams/etc with her viewers. She does take privates, but she isn't online often.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/oliviabot

4) MiniGxo: Non-nude who runs a conversation room. She does take privates but the ones I have spied on are always about teasing.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MiniGxo

5) DakotaCox: Non-nude teaser. She does talk some in public chat. Usually about sexy things. Takes groups, regular privates and true privates. Maybe if you take her to True Private you can have your intimate conversation.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/DakotaCox

6) Tesla: She does some nudity here and there, but mostly a teaser. She doesn't talk that much but you might enjoy her room. She does take privates from some members.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Tesla

MemberEd said:
TicTacToe said:
Since there isn't a way to look up non-nudes on MFC maybe we can compile a list here.

Sure there is. Just search non nude in the model tags.

That's only if the model has added "non nude" to her tags herself. I, personally, have never added it nor advertised in any way that I'm non-nude (on profile, etc) simply because it runs potential regulars off. Most guys are on MFC originally to get their rocks off. Yeah, they usually find that they like the interaction, but that's not their first intention. The majority of viewers go into rooms of girls they find physically attractive. Most of my regulars have come in under the assumption that they'll be able to see me naked or nearly naked. And by the time they find out that it's not gonna happen, they're hooked by the conversation. They've flat out said that if I had told them up front that I was non-nude, they never would have given me a chance, and therefore missed out on one of their favorite rooms. :twocents-02cents:

...locating non-nude models is only half the "battle." Many models don't do privates, so you need to find a non-nude model who also does privates.

Reactions: goldenaye666
Hiya :)
I am new around here and a non-nude on streammate slowly making the transition to MFC (other life and uni stuff keeps slowing me down). But I would be happy to chat with you get all your issues "off our chest". I have had many friends previously who were into CFNM.
I am in a bit of a hectic place at the moment but if you PM me I am sure we can work something out.
I am based in Australia.

xx Holly xx

snuggly said:

Hi sweetie! This is far more common than you think. I have a few men who come to my chat and then take me exclusive so that we can just talk while I am clothed. Might have something to do with me being a psych major in college ;) Most girls are happy to indulge your fantasies and find being clothed, chatting with a nice guy, hearing about his day a nice break from the constant demands and assholes that come with camming. Feel free to stop by and see me any time. I do everything from clothed chat to wild fetishes.

http://reynamae.cammodels.com is where I cam or I am on skype at xxxreynashouse too.

Status
Not open for further replies.