AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NOT ABLE TO BROADCAST

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2023
Is it me or everyone is experiencing the same issue. Hello @Charlie_SC the broadcast page has been loading constantly and tagging me offline each and every time I'm about to stream. This issue has started a few minutes ago.

Reactions: rexy
Massive issue, apparently. My model friend can’t connect and support aren’t answering…

Upvote 0
Only a user but right now the site is showing 6600 models online. All of the usual models I see at this time are broadcasting just fine.

Upvote 0
Only a user but right now the site is showing 6600 models online. All of the usual models I see at this time are broadcasting just fine.
I think it’s maybe affecting certain regions. Support came back to me and said they’re fixing it ASAP.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I just checked on my broadcaster account there, and it shows me being able to broadcast.. not sure if it's an area issue maybe?

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Hmm, I would like to change my last opinion. :)

Must be some issues, there are only 16 - 25 VR models online, normally would be 60 - 100 at this time.

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
“ We are fixing it now, it will be resolved soon. Thank you for your patience.”10:24 PM 10:24

Upvote 0
msg-1539318180-344.jpg

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties.
This may affect both models and users.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

msg-1539318180-344.jpg

Reactions: Maxi and rexy
Upvote 0
Update..
We believe this issue is now resolved! :nod:

Should you still be experiencing any problems, please ensure you advise our Support team.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:
Send an email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.