AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not paid for ticket show, emailed support over 2 weeks ago but haven’t heard back from CB . Please advise

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 12, 2024
@punker barbie my bf and I have been trying to reach out to CB via email for over two weeks regarding a ticket show that did not give us the tokens. We explained, & took pictures of everything, (# of ticket holders, list of ticket holders names, etc) but we have not heard back. We’ve only received the automated response telling us someone would be in touch. It’s an extremely expensive error, so are anxiously awaiting to be advised on how to get the tokens.

Our username is : WebCumCouple
Please advise.
We still have all the pictures for proof of what happened.

Now, as it seems the ticket show all were using has not credited us for two ticket shows (one MAJOR one, and one small one) we deactivated the app. Can you suggest a good one? With this being said-this happened to us last summer, and have been using the ticket all CB suggested . Please help us get the tokens we worked hard for.

CB is not responsible for issues with apps/bots, look at the details of the bot configuration for an explanation as to why there may have been more ticket holders than received tokens.

For example if you were selling tickets at 100 tokens each and you saw that there were 20 ticket holders but you only received 1000 tokens then you need to check the app/bot to see why it would reward people with free tickets...for example fan club members or moderators, stuff like that.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
there’s no explanation on the description, I wrote a review. I would contact the app developer but there’s not information provided. Has anyone else had this experience?

Upvote 0
They said that I must have not cleared my queue: which cannot be the case because we never had that many people in a show before, or had those same viewers in a show before. I have pictures of everything. They responded and gave that only input- but that’s not what could have happened. We’ve been ignored ever since. I’ve attached pictures for reference

Attachments

• IMG_5380.jpeg
    IMG_5380.jpeg
    1,015.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5390.jpeg
    IMG_5390.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5579.jpeg
    IMG_5579.jpeg
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 0
That app hasn't been updated in more than a year. Amazing that cb still doesn't have a native ticket show. The guy who controls the most popular one admitted it had a backdoor and it's still the most popular 🙄

Upvote 0
Looks like you might have been running a recording blocker? It's really another ticket show app that adds registered users for free. You shouldn't use both at the same time. If that's the case the good news is most of the free ticket holders probably left before the show

Upvote 0
Looks like you might have been running a recording blocker? It's really another ticket show app that adds registered users for free. You shouldn't use both at the same time. If that's the case the good news is most of the free ticket holders probably left before the show
Did you see something or is it just a guess? If it's a guess that's a good idea I never thought of that one

Upvote 0