AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not receiving private tokens, please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it may sound stupid but, were you actually IN a private show? I mean, it took you both out of the public room and into your own separate room so it was only you and the user in the user list?
Several things could have happened. Maybe you accepted the private but then it instantly brought you back due to disconnection for some reason, but none of you realised and continued on?

Can you 100% say you were in a private show with just you and the user and the tokens were not taken and given?

Upvote 0
I know it may sound stupid but, were you actually IN a private show? I mean, it took you both out of the public room and into your own separate room so it was only you and the user in the user list?
Several things could have happened. Maybe you accepted the private but then it instantly brought you back due to disconnection for some reason, but none of you realised and continued on?

Can you 100% say you were in a private show with just you and the user and the tokens were not taken and given?
I was! I even checked on cbhours.com and its marked there as private time. I sent the screenshots to CB support as well. My regular visitor to whom I was in private also noticed that he wasn't charged but yeah, we were in pvt. I know there was a glitch like that back on February so I'm crossing fingers that they can fix it and I receive the tokens. Thanks Brett!

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.