AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not receiving wire payment cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2020
I have emailed chaturbate 10 times asking why I have not yet received my wire transfer, but they refuse to give me any details and simply keep telling me to wait. The payment was sent on March 19th, and its now the 7th business day. There is still nothing in my account. I'm really worried about this because my bank said this is not normal. Were talking about thousands of dollars here. The anxiety is driving me crazy and I'm scared I will never receive my payment. My username is sophieglowsbaby

@punker barbie please help me out, you are my only hope at a response right now

I have emailed chaturbate 10 times asking why I have not yet received my wire transfer, but they refuse to give me any details and simply keep telling me to wait. The payment was sent on March 19th, and its now the 7th business day. There is still nothing in my account. I'm really worried about this because my bank said this is not normal. Were talking about thousands of dollars here. The anxiety is driving me crazy and I'm scared I will never receive my payment. My username is sophieglowsbaby

@punker barbie please help me out, you are my only hope at a response right now

Support has informed me that they are looking into this matter for you and sent you an update today in regards to this.

Upvote 0
Support has informed me that they are looking into this matter for you and sent you an update today in regards to this.

the same thing happen to me, but my wire transfer was requested since march 4th and still has not arrive yet, cb support has not given me an answer appropriate and check my payment information 2 times and everything is correct
try to reissue this payment like they suggest me and they say yes at first but then told that the payment was already sent and the bank has not return the funds, try to ask for the swift track number and wont get an answer, then everytime i ask support for the payment status they said to me different answers like we already sent you the wire transfer or the bank has no returned the funds yet or we already sent you the payment thru paxum, and we on march 27th still i received nothing, PLEASE HELP ME @punker barbie
user: redgirlpower

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.