AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not sure if I should quit camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2022
Hello guys...I'm not sure if I should quit camming. I have been doing this since 2021, invested in pc, pics, etc. It's getting hard for me, very slow and I have a weak mental health (ptsd) so i have a hard time being consistent and adjusting. I usually just break down and stop working for days or weeks. It's getting hard for me. I'm thinking about other forms of sex work or getting a vanilla job. It's frustrating for me bc I like camming but I'm too exhausted ...(I have tried pineapple support and I had terrible experiences with colombian therapists there)...Thanks...

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
I'm sorry you're burned out. Only you know the answer to this. I hope you let someone at Pineapple know that the services you received were inadequate.

I don't think anyone here is going to try to convince you to keep doing something you aren't happy doing.

Reactions: Wuggie
I'm thinking about other forms of sex work

This is what worked for me when I was feeling burnt out on camming. I switched over to doing full time content creation and it was hands down the best decision I've made concerning working in the adult industry. While you do want to consistently upload videos to your clip sites, that doesn't mean you have to be constantly working. I have a hard time with being consistent too. Content creation is great for that, because you can film a ton on the days you feel good and have the motivation. Then, you can stagger doing the administrative work (editing, uploading, etc) if you want, and you don't need to be dolled up or actually talking to people while you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.