AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nudity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
@BlackWizard all you need is a BRB image for CB and you can be away for up to 20 minutes at a time. I don't know who told you you weren't allowed to do this.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
OOh thank you!!
You're welcome. It has to say BRB and you can put a timer on it. Your time on screen and on Brb can't be the same. No video allowed but still images on a slideshow are okay.

20 minute show on another site = 40 minutes on screen on CB.

Upvote 0
You're welcome. It has to say BRB and you can put a timer on it. Your time on screen and on Brb can't be the same. No video allowed but still images on a slideshow are okay.

20 minute show on another site = 40 minutes on screen on CB.
i dont understand time on screen and on Brb can't be the same?

Upvote 0
i dont understand time on screen and on Brb can't be the same?

Kind of the opposite of SM's rule that you have more paid time than public time...if your BRB is up for longer than you have been on screen you'll get a warning.

If you spend 10 minutes away with the BRB screen on, then you need to spend 20 minutes in frame.

Upvote 0