AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS overlays using markup language...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove

It uses browser pages to display overlays, the splash screen is animated with another video and with little help of CSS3 it looks awesome.
All overlays are "triggered" from OBS Sources menu
I'm not a programmer/developer even if I've started to learn C# and Unity but this is my personal approach ... a "work around" for those mysterious OBS plugins/scripts which are so "in demand" this days.

cover.jpg

Display, Tip Menu (not intractable), animated bars, DMCA icon and marquee text.... so on

• Helpful!
Reactions: ReinaStorm

It uses browser pages to display overlays, the splash screen is animated with another video and with little help of CSS3 it looks awesome.
All overlays are "triggered" from OBS Sources menu
I'm not a programmer/developer even if I've started to learn C# and Unity but this is my personal approach ... a "work around" for those mysterious OBS plugins/scripts which are so "in demand" this days.

View attachment 75440

Display, Tip Menu (not intractable), animated bars, DMCA icon and marquee text.... so on
That is so cool. I am about to put this program on my computer right now and I have no idea about this stuff. So thanks for posting this is very useful information. :)

Hi, this overlay is not using javascript (programming language) used for tip notification, it does not work that way.
I guess I should say how do I use the plug-in?I instaledi under broswer source but don't see it on my screen.Do I wait to be tipped to see if it works?

Falling Hearts and Coins OBS overlay
- hosted on DeviantArt / documentation and resources included

cover.jpg

The download comes with install instructions and all graphic resources.
Please note, the overlay is NOT triggered by tips (not a tip alert). It can play "in loop" as long as you enable or disable it via eye icon option from OBS Source manager window.

Pro: it runs locally, no need for external resources, no additional CPU/Bandwidth consumption, customizable and free.
Con: not a tip alert.

Free download - DeviantArt

Top Tippers OBS overlay - Army theme

obs_cover_top_tippers.jpg

A simple yet interesting OBS overlay showing 2 lists of Premium Usernames (top tippers).
If you like the Army theme, you might like this.
All content is editable via source code... it means you'll need to know how to replace an image and edit some plain text content.