AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS Virtual cam max resolution only 720?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 15, 2022
Does anyone else on SM use OBS virtual cam? My Brio camera has a 1080 resolution but on SM, the only option is 720. How can i change this?

I also heard if you use OBS with a stream key, that you lose the C2C function on SM. Is this true?

Is there a difference between using the obs SM stream key for split camming and OBS Virtual cam?

OBS virtual webcam is like webbroadcasting option not external encoder, its max 720p and giving only picture from OBS , u also must choose normally microphone. Its showing normally like brio or other webcams. With external encoder like OBS you cant do c2c.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: camnoobie
Upvote 0
T
OBS virtual webcam is like webbroadcasting option not external encoder, its max 720p and giving only picture from OBS , u also must choose normally microphone. Its showing normally like brio or other webcams. With external encoder like OBS you cant do c2c.
Thank you!

Upvote 0