AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

obs virtual cam to splitcam problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2021
when I fix my lovense layout to obs and switch it to my virtual camera in splitcam it worked.. but suddenly when I restart my computer and I open splitcam there's no option obs virtual camera now..how can I put it back? I want to stream with multiple site using my lovense..

when I fix my lovense layout to obs and switch it to my virtual camera in splitcam it worked.. but suddenly when I restart my computer and I open splitcam there's no option obs virtual camera now..how can I put it back? I want to stream with multiple site using my lovense..

obs virtualcam to splitcam? why are you doing that? for rtmp splitting? try this plugin for obs https://github.com/sorayuki/obs-multi-rtmp/releases/download/0.2.8/obs-multi-rtmp-setup.exe then you can skip splitcam entirely.

hi @cbhours i solved my problem already and I can broadcast at splitcam.. but i don't know what to do to react my lovense to tips in two sites..thats my problem now..can u suggest?

Reactions: SplitCam
Status
Not open for further replies.