AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS Widgets

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BookishBabe

Cam Model
Apr 15, 2021
Twitter Username
@BookishBabee
MFC Username
Bookishbabe
Hello 👋

I was curious if anyone has any idea where to find some good OBS widgets?

I have the ones from Charlesbot but I have a more non-explicit room and I am trying to add some cool widgets to have a bit of a more interactive stream.

I just am not sure if widgets are something you can find or if it's something you have to create/have someone create.

Hello 👋

I was curious if anyone has any idea where to find some good OBS widgets?

I have the ones from Charlesbot but I have a more non-explicit room and I am trying to add some cool widgets to have a bit of a more interactive stream.

I just am not sure if widgets are something you can find or if it's something you have to create/have someone create.
I think the ones on mfcalerts.com are better and more customizable than Charlesbot's.

I go to gyphy.com and get a collection of cute gifs then upload them to mfcalerts for tip reactions.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 11.04.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-21 at 11.04.43 AM.png

Reactions: pep
Upvote 0
I think the ones on mfcalerts.com are better and more customizable than Charlesbot's.

I go to gyphy.com and get a collection of cute gifs then upload them to mfcalerts for tip reactions.

View attachment 89945View attachment 89946
Another good place to find gifs is BTTV's emote library. It's a browser extension for Twitch but there's tons of really good gifs that already have transparent backgrounds and have been vetted for quality. I use a lot of them on CB.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I just found this site
*ecard.enter-media.org or streamdps.com
Not aleartbox but its clean and free. Just a browser source away

Upvote 0
I just found this site
*ecard.enter-media.org or streamdps.com
Not aleartbox but its clean and free. Just a browser source away
There's no reason to use an unknown third party site when mfcalerts is provided for us.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Well I figure streamdps is a secure site with an approved certification. This resource seems to be universal so I share, model to model
I think I may have heard of that one before. Sorry the other site you listed just sounds sketchy lol. And you're brand new, so we don't know ya yet. :)

But I would always advise models to use the built-in functions of their cam sites before going with other programs. Just in general.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.