AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Occupational Hazard While Camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GweenBlack

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 15, 2013
Brazil
Twitter Username
@gweenblack_
MFC Username
GweenBlack
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/94187/GweenBlack/
This thread can be funny/cringe and we could share some stories about our accidents live, or models you may see getting injured. Funny or cringe, let's share those moments.

I had two accidents live, first one i was doing a cat impression on my bed while drunk, it was on Christmas. I slipped my hand off the mattress and fell from my side to the floor. I got a huge purple spot on my hips and knees for two weeks.

The last one, that now i am resting and why i opened this thread ended up badly for my tailbone.

I got a dare to dance to MC Hammer - Can't Touch This, that part of song that says "BREAKDOWN OoOoOo" i hit my butt on my bed. I had to log out to cry for three minutes and went back for a cum show :lol:

On the next day i couldn't move from my bed and had to go to ER. Took a x-ray and i broke my tailbone, now i have to rest 14 days.

Here are the pictures if you want to cringe (NSFW, do i have to say this on this forum?), click on spoiler

2UW4WYd.jpg

zdjdc5D.jpg

Reactions: Fay_Galore
My first day back on cam after getting my cat, (I had to take a few days off, she was abandoned before I adopted her, she needed to be held ALL the time)
She was so upset that I wasn't paying attention to her, she jumped at my back and clawed me, I had huge bleeding scratches all down my back! :/
It was soo embarrassing, I was just talking in my quiet sexy voice, and mid sentence I just screamed and fell backwards haha

Wow that is crazy :eek: Have you considered not dancing or doing impressions? I don't think you are doing them right. :lol: ;)

Gween said:
This thread can be funny/cringe and we could share some stories about our accidents live, or models you may see getting injured. Funny or cringe, let's share those moments.

I had two accidents live, first one i was doing a cat impression on my bed while drunk, it was on Christmas. I slipped my hand off the mattress and fell from my side to the floor. I got a huge purple spot on my hips and knees for two weeks.

The last one, that now i am resting and why i opened this thread ended up badly for my tailbone.

I got a dare to dance to MC Hammer - Can't Touch This, that part of song that says "BREAKDOWN OoOoOo" i hit my butt on my bed. I had to log out to cry for three minutes and went back for a cum show :lol:

On the next day i couldn't move from my bed and had to go to ER. Took a x-ray and i broke my tailbone, now i have to rest 14 days.

Here are the pictures if you want to cringe (NSFW, do i have to say this on this forum?), click on spoiler

2UW4WYd.jpg

zdjdc5D.jpg

Okay, I'm dying to know what you told the doctors in the ER.

Reactions: Misono
Oh my goodness gracious! Embarrassing? Yes. Funny? I certainly would not say so; I can't imagine any broken bone being funny. Bless your heart...among other things. (Okay I admit, I kinda giggled at that q :p )

yossarian said:
Gween said:

2UW4WYd.jpg

zdjdc5D.jpg

Okay, I'm dying to know what you told the doctors in the ER.

Overtwerked.

Reactions: Aurora
Status
Not open for further replies.