AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Offensive Combat - Fun FPS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2011
I'm pretty sure this game is still in Beta, but it's amazingly fun in my opinion. Similar to CoD/Halo style of play, with the addition of numerous humiliating teabag style moves you can use on your downed opponent post-kill. Also shooting people in the penal region grants bonus points! Very fast paced with big and small maps. Free for All, TDM and Domination :)

http://www.offensivecombat.com/Play.aspx

I'll check it out :D

I recently started playing District 187, another FPS in Beta. Reminds me of Sudden Attack.

I also got into the Planetside 2 Beta, but fuck me that the system reqs are too high for my system. Doh. I'm trying to raise money on MGF to buy some upgrades to play it :D

I believe in the coming weeks they're adding in a way to add/maintain a friends list, parties and random invites to games. Also, I hope they add in a voice over feature, as I always love in CoD the reactions you get from people when you kill them. Best part about any multiplayer FPS!

Update - Game is still on "Open Beta", but there has been 3 updates with additions of guns/maps/costumes/ect.. Geo-location has also been implemented to help with smoother matchmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.