AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OH my TOES!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Tired feet, sleepy eyes... but hiking is so worth it. We walked 5.6 miles on the trails today. 2 and a half hours. The pups came along too. I actually had to put Sugar in her little backpack (yes, imagine my chihuahua in a doggy version of a baby bjorn carrier) because she can't walk as far with her tiny paws these days. It was a great workout for all of us, and now I'm beat.

We just watched an awful comedy movie "All About Steve". With the big meal (homemade cheeseburgers and chips, salsa, nacho cheese and beer) and the lame movie, I'm about ready for a nap.

But, alas, it is time for us to put more time into Sacred 2 on PS3. Yay co-op RPG! We played a few minutes into it last night and were too tired to continue, so we're picking it back up today. It seems good so far, but we haven't even completed a quest yet. Off to Ancaria!!!

I played the Sacred games on pc, although I never actually beat them. I found that if you did enough of the side quests you got good enough gear and got leveled up to the point that it just became way too easy. Admittedly I do take my dungeon crawlers pretty seriously when I play them and that could have something to do with it.

Yeah pretty much any actual trails you can find in Los Angeles are pretty populated, so unless I feel like being a nature girl exhibitionist I should probably keep my hiking clothes on.

AlexLady said:
<_< The naked part is best in open deserts or areas similar.
I assume you have never had sand in a bodily crevice. It isn't an enjoyable meathod of rubbing yourself raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.