AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OK, so I missed out on $150 tonight... WARNING LADIES

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
(Posting this in the public section of the forum, so this info is available to EVERYONE!)

So has this happened to any one besides me, or am I just the last to find out about this new rule that's being enforced by Payoneer???

Well, I had two gentlemen attempt to load money onto my payoneer card tonight, which would have come to $150. Not bad aye?! Only to be informed that the site was saying that private loading isn't available for my card... WTF
So I go to check into this to attempt to rectify the situation. And I find an email from Payoneer which says the following:

Our records show that you are promoting our Private Loading Service on your website/blog. Please note that Payoneer is not a payment processor, and we do not support promotion of our Private Loading Service as an official payment method for your online business. We ask that you kindly remove any links or promotion of the Private Loading Service from your website.

Please reply to this e-mail once you have made the requested changes, and we will re-enable the Private Loading Service for your account.

Now I have no problem complying with this, but I must admit, that I am just a little bit more then annoyed, not because this incident just cost me 150 bucks tonight; but because the only reason why I even had the link on my blogs/website in the first place, it's because it was Nissim-Payoneer who took the initiative to contact me, to let me know just how to add that very same link to my site to "make it easier".

Now, I'm not mad at Nissim... I'm just very irked over the present situation... Sorry, guess I needed to bitch a little bit... now I actually feel a little better after getting that off of my chest lol.

Just a heads up ladies... for anyone that may have been unaware becasue I know that a lot of you have links to your Payoneer private loading page on your profiles and blogs... wouldn't want the same thing to happen to you... cause it sucks LOL.

I really hope this isn't going to take them forever change my account back. :pray:

huh... you know that never even crossed my mind to give that a try... thank you for stating that obvious which I totally managed to over look... chalk that up to another BLONDE MOMENT of mine LOL.

Thanks for the advice. I'll go do that right now. :thumbleft:

Just wanted to say that I recieved a reply from Payoneer, and evrything has been resolved.
I do have to admit, that Payoneer really does have some of the best and promptest customer service.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Is this a new rule?

It has been a few years since I did a private load to a models payoneer account but I seem to recall it asked questions of the person loading it. Could it be the people loading your card answered they were paying for goods or services? If they still have those questions it makes me wonder why if it was not intended to be used that way. I think I answered it was a gift when I had made a private load but I am also pretty sure the model had the payoneer link on her profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.