AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am I allowed to advertise my own stuff on my streams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
Hey, so I was wondering if most camsites would have a problem with something I've been wanting to do for a very long time: say I have my own website, say I have a blog where I talk about sex and life as a cammodel, etc. Say I get a frequently asked question in my streams that is really hard to break down in a short reply, so I blog about it. Say every time somebody asks me that particular question in a stream, I direct them to that exact post on my blog.

I'm sure the camsite would be more likely to have a problem with it if I was also selling content on that website, but say I wasn't, or I had a separate domain for blog posts only to separate my indie content from my posts. Or say I had a designated substack or medium or something (not even sure if medium allows NSFW, but I know substack does)-- so in this case, since it's not a competitive website as I'm not directing or asking for payment elsewhere, it should be permissible, yes? Or is it not that easy, or is it one of those things that are just really hard to say?

Possibly more risky scenario: Say I had a dropship store where I sold certain sex toys, lubes, etc. Obviously this has nothing to do with camming and is rather just NSFW in general, it's not like somebody is going to quit coming to a camsite just because they ordered some lube, lol

Another risky (to me, maybe I'm overthinking) idea I had: How much trouble (if any) would I get into if I put Amazon affiliate links (or even affiliate links to maybe a niche small online sex shop I want support that has an affiliate program) in my Niteflirt listings?

The reason I'm asking: I love tech, sex, product design, cosmetic chemistry, and sexual health, so I could TOTALLY combine these interests into hustles and be damn good at it

Right now I'm on CS, SM, about to sign up for f4f, I'm also on clip stores

on SM you cannot link blogs you created. that is considered giving out contact info.

on SM you cannot link blogs you created. that is considered giving out contact info.
Thanks for this, I may have taken the chance! Though I did think sm wouod be more likely to have a problem with it since it's private based, which I get.

Do you think most token sites would have a problem with it? For some reason I get vibes that flirt4free may not be down with it, do you know of anything like that, even if it's not anything specifically in the terms (which I'm about to check), but even anecdotally?

Do you think camsoda and chaturbate should be fine with it? I'm about to open my cb into a couples account so despite my focus being more CS and f4f (and sm), I'd probably most want to do it on all 3 (f4f/cb/cs, not sm ofc)

Edit: and niteflirt. So much potential there

More obscure, but does anybody know if darker platforms such as xsitebunny, darkfans, sincats, and maybe ttm (currently inquiring my eligibility for there) would be fine with it? I'm an emo girl at heart w lots of trauma and I may make some really dark art or some shit lmfao and it would be cool to monetize them all together rather than just having to do it as a side "vanilla" thing unattached to anything. I don't really have specifics in mind yet, maybe some Manga esque shit (I have this Grimm coloring book and it's giving me a bit of inspiration), but if I could I'd totally attach my deviant art and etsy and whatever else

I'm assuming patreon will not be accepted on ANY sw platform due to the blow up it had for foot fetish content, so I've accepted that one will have to be a la carte

Last edited:
Do you think most token sites would have a problem with it? For some reason I get vibes that flirt4free may not be down with it, do you know of anything like that, even if it's not anything specifically in the terms (which I'm about to check), but even anecdotally?
most token sites are pretty relaxed with linking blogs or websites. i recommend reading the ToS just to have all your ducks in a row before posting links. you can also send messages to support asking for allowance/clarification if you are still unclear because the ToS can sometimes be a bit ambiguous. end of the day it's the site's discretion on what is and isn't allowed.

• Hugs
Reactions: redsilk
most token sites are pretty relaxed with linking blogs or websites. i recommend reading the ToS just to have all your ducks in a row before posting links. you can also send messages to support asking for allowance/clarification if you are still unclear because the ToS can sometimes be a bit ambiguous. end of the day it's the site's discretion on what is and isn't allowed.
Thanks! And btw thank you for being so helpful and informative on this forum!

Have you ever heard of any instances where someone reached our for clarification and got penalized for even asking?

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.