AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please camgirls, advertise yourself on my subreddit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2019
I have a subreddit with 2100 members, and I would like to get more ads from webcam models. You are free to publish an ad on my subreddit. There is just one main rule. You can't directly link to a camgirl website because reddit automatically delete posts with a link to an adult chat website in it even if it is tagged NSFW.
My subreddit is https://reddit.com/r/adultwebcam/

Advice for you:
Mention in the title and the description whether you have sex toys, if you perform sexual fetishes (domme, sub, roleplay). Your body characteristics in the description: bbw, busty, slim, tall, long legs, blonde, brunette.....
No links in the title.

Example:
Title: Spicy Colombian for hot dildo shows
Description: I am jehnnuy2303 on chaturbate (i just invente it). Find me everyday in the night, pacific time. Nudes and sexually explicit pictures are welcome, it is a NSFW subreddit.

----
I need more contributions from camgirls to attract more people. I am the main contributor of my subreddit. I can't take screenshots of camgirls who don't want to advertise. Therefore, I ask you to contribute.

thank you.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Rytar
oh yea & within like 2-3 ads or whatever, sure lets just ignore the fact that its just wrong to record anyone without consent. Even if we all know its being done anyways. DMCA can only help so many areas.

CamRecorder – The best application for cam-sites​

View and record live cams​

right, like i know every things out there already, but advertising on ones own terms sounds a lot better then reddit or others & screenshots wo
Just boggles my mind when someone is so open about it.

As they say, when you think you seen it all......... Boom there it is

Like we all have heard it all, but always someone new adding to it
Absolutely. Our jobs are hard enough and this person piles on knowingly adding to the problem and then brings it to hundreds of models attention... not very smart.

I can't take screenshots of camgirls who don't want to advertise.
the word "can't" is there, not sure what the confusion is.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Oh. My bad. I did not see the can't part. Oops. Boy is my face red.

Reactions: AriaAvalon
Whatever the intentions of setting up the subreddit, this thread made me very uncomfortable:

Oh my. I'm already giving up 50% of the toke.n value to the site. Not giving up another portion when I am fully capable of running my own room. I know some people can't, but I think those days are slowly coming to a middle. But yeah, it reads as "why won't models let me make money off of them?"

Oh my. I'm already giving up 50% of the toke.n value to the site. Not giving up another portion when I am fully capable of running my own room. I know some people can't, but I think those days are slowly coming to a middle. But yeah, it reads as "why won't models let me make money off of them?"

I have a feeling if anyone ever asked these guys for a financial comparison to prove or disprove whether they actually caused an increase in earnings for a model, ever in their lives, they couldn’t do it. Not with real numbers, anyway.

In my line of work, if I want a cut of someone’s profits, I better bring them a spreadsheet of exactly what I did that earned them more money, how much, on what dates, and prove that I caused the increase. Otherwise, they’d rightfully tell me to fuck off.

If these guys were trying to manage architects instead of models, they’d show up at a construction site and say “build it taller bb” and expect 50% of the architect’s earnings. Sounds stupid, because it is.

And if they’re resorting to asking Reddit why models are rejecting their business proposal, then they’re basically admitting in public that they don’t understand the business, which… maybe that’s reason No. 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.