AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

On Cam Injuries

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
Hey! What kinds of injuries have you sustained while on cam?

I'll start.

I once was pressing so hard with my feet on a table while sitting in an office chair during a squirt show that I flipped the chair backwards and it landed on top of me.
I did a cooking show and stuck my finger in boiling liquid sugar and it stuck to the tip of my finger, removing my finger print for a month.
I split my clit open and bloody using the Fairy Wand vibrator because the vibrations were so on the surface I couldn't get close to an orgasm but had to keep trying.

So years ago my friend wanted to try out camming. She did a couple shows w me then decided to try her first solo broadcast. I told her to break a leg. Sure enough, she fell while on cam and fucked up her ankle so bad she was on crutches for months.

My own injuries are numerous. The most life thretening one was when I was using one of thosw inversion machines live on cam and i wasn't paying attention, it let go and dropped me vertically down on my head onto a cold tile floor. I very nearly snapped my neck, thankfully my arm came out to save myself.

Ive torn the lil bit of tissue that joins your tongue to the roof of your mouth doing bj shows.

I broke a crown during a skype - ended up needing an implant to fill the gap.

Ive set my hair on fire twice during filming.

I caught my boob skin in my fuck machine. Ouch

I electrocuted myself so many times..

As far as general wear an tear, my hips are pretty fucked up from riding shows and my Breast had a tear internally too.

So years ago my friend wanted to try out camming. She did a couple shows w me then decided to try her first solo broadcast. I told her to break a leg. Sure enough, she fell while on cam and fucked up her ankle so bad she was on crutches for months.

My own injuries are numerous. The most life thretening one was when I was using one of thosw inversion machines live on cam and i wasn't paying attention, it let go and dropped me vertically down on my head onto a cold tile floor. I very nearly snapped my neck, thankfully my arm came out to save myself.

Ive torn the lil bit of tissue that joins your tongue to the roof of your mouth doing bj shows.

I broke a crown during a skype - ended up needing an implant to fill the gap.

Ive set my hair on fire twice during filming.

I caught my boob skin in my fuck machine. Ouch

I electrocuted myself so many times..

As far as general wear an tear, my hips are pretty fucked up from riding shows and my Breast had a tear internally too.
HOLY SHIT!!!

• Funny!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
I gave myself pelvic floor damage from too much hardcore dildo play, but its doing better now, after years of pain.

I've thrown my back out so bad I haven't been able to walk for a day or more, several times.

Clit bleeding from a wand that vibrated too strong too. My eyes often get strained from too much computer time, and I have issues with those too.

Mainly my pelvis and back though.

I have a huge scar on my left forearm because I forgot I was heating my straightener, took a show, and leaned back onto the edge of it on full heat. I didn't want to ruin the show so I acted like it barely hurt, and never went and iced it. So now I have a huge gash looking scar on my forearm (near my wrist of all places :facepalm:). I'm blaming that one on ADHD though.

My old house had terrazza floors (fancy cement). I slipped so bad on oil i dislocated my shoulder.

My old house had terrazza floors (fancy cement). I slipped so bad on oil i dislocated my shoulder.
Ouch, does stepping on a box of lingerie left on a stair step just outside my cam room causing me to fall a full flight of stairs qualify? Nothing broken, only scuffed elbow, knee, glute possibly because I went into martial arts remembering relax when thrown or fall state.

We should all wrap ourselves in bubble wrap and get on cam...the reactions would be hilarious.

For the record, I've only set my hair on fire once. Three weeks ago. Now I have side bangs. LOL

We should all wrap ourselves in bubble wrap and get on cam...the reactions would be hilarious.

For the record, I've only set my hair on fire once. Three weeks ago. Now I have side bangs. LOL
Bubble wrap fetish exists.

Ouch, does stepping on a box of lingerie left on a stair step just outside my cam room causing me to fall a full flight of stairs qualify? Nothing broken, only scuffed elbow, knee, glute possibly because I went into martial arts remembering relax when thrown or fall state.
well... reading this i remember all the weird explanations me (nurse) got told about injuries :-D so id vote for a yes!

Once I was streaming with a friend, we had thing in topic called “horse ride” or something and were drinking, so what it meant is if someone tips for it, one girl is riding on the other girl’s back, piggy riding. Someone tipped, my friend jumped from standing on the couch onto my back, we flew forward and smashed into table with PCs on it etc, I got a fracture in my wrist lol

Otherwise only minor injuries - sore thighs and legs from riding too long, sore eyes from bright light, and all the times skin on my finger would caught up in phone holder on tripod/ring light 😒

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
Once I was streaming with a friend, we had thing in topic called “horse ride” or something and were drinking, so what it meant is if someone tips for it, one girl is riding on the other girl’s back, piggy riding. Someone tipped, my friend jumped from standing on the couch onto my back, we flew forward and smashed into table with PCs on it etc, I got a fracture in my wrist lol

Otherwise only minor injuries - sore thighs and legs from riding too long, sore eyes from bright light, and all the times skin on my finger would caught up in phone holder on tripod/ring light 😒
Did you know immediately you broke your wrist? Did you stop the show?

I bought several pair of blue light blocking glasses. They look sexy and keep my eyes from bugging out if I'm on for a long time.

I've had more pinched nerves than I can count due to the position I sit/masturbate while on live cam, or when I'm filming. (I currently have 2 right now lol)

I tripped over a bottle of lube on the floor and nearly broke my toe. Bent my toenail backward to the point that it has never grown back in properly.

I was unaware of the fact that I have FAI in my hips until, after years of spreading legs wide/riding dildos on the floor as well as cheerleading in HS, my left labrum tore and required surgery. It's a matter of time before my right one busts I think... as I'm aging I'm feeling more and more pain (and the left one has scar tissue that still causes me issues.)

I've had more pinched nerves than I can count due to the position I sit/masturbate while on live cam, or when I'm filming. (I currently have 2 right now lol)

I tripped over a bottle of lube on the floor and nearly broke my toe. Bent my toenail backward to the point that it has never grown back in properly.

I was unaware of the fact that I have FAI in my hips until, after years of spreading legs wide/riding dildos on the floor as well as cheerleading in HS, my left labrum tore and required surgery. It's a matter of time before my right one busts I think... as I'm aging I'm feeling more and more pain (and the left one has scar tissue that still causes me issues.)
It never occured to me that hip damage was also a part of this, that has to be incredibly painful. Does anything help? Or is it like arthritis where you can dull the symptoms but can't fix the actual problem?

It never occured to me that hip damage was also a part of this, that has to be incredibly painful. Does anything help? Or is it like arthritis where you can dull the symptoms but can't fix the actual problem?
The only fix is surgery. When you move the wrong way(even a very tiny movement), the impingement feels like a sharp pinch/stabbing, but then also aches off and on randomly.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
The only fix is surgery. When you move the wrong way(even a very tiny movement), the impingement feels like a sharp pinch/stabbing, but then also aches off and on randomly.
Ouch. No one likes surgery. I wonder if those collagen supplements coupled with Cosequin would help?

OH my god i forgot the time I needed stitches! Fridays_Child came for a cam show back in like ..2012 or 13. We were doing a strap on show and she fucked so hard my head hit the corner of the entertainment center. I needed a couple stitches at the ER if memory serves. After that my room got me a helmet they made me wear as a joke during sybian rides etc

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Did you know immediately you broke your wrist? Did you stop the show?

I bought several pair of blue light blocking glasses. They look sexy and keep my eyes from bugging out if I'm on for a long time.
I didn’t realize right away. Continued the show and I went to ER at 6 am.

My eyes sensitive (I think blue eyes known for being most sensitive) and I have real bad eyes genetics so my vision is -7.5 in right and -7 in left. My father had several surgeries on eyes - glaucoma, replacement of crystals, cataracts. I suffer a lot with sensitivity, it was one of things that drove me away from camming streaming into creating content, it got really tough for me to sit in front of PC and have lights from ring light and soft box in my eyes, my eyes were getting so watery and hurt all the time. I haven’t tried any glasses as I prefer my look without - I wear contacts daily.

OH my god i forgot the time I needed stitches! Fridays_Child came for a cam show back in like ..2012 or 13. We were doing a strap on show and she fucked so hard my head hit the corner of the entertainment center. I needed a couple stitches at the ER if memory serves. After that my room got me a helmet they made me wear as a joke during sybian rides etc
That's so cool your room turned into an inside joke.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Pinched nerves, back issues (tbh probably from just being hunched over a pc too much anyway not just from camming), some minor skin tares, had to get glasses after my first couple of years camming. Best one though, tripped while doing a show and went through some cheap chipboard cabinet, that cut me up a little (nothing to bad) cant say the same for the cabinet though 😂

This seems like it's appropriate 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.