AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

On CB is a Cam Model allowed to present a Pre recorded Video show and not have appear Live in Chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of Drama over my Post here. I waited until the drama died down before I responded. Were all involved here in a Adult Sex Business. All these Businesses are rn by
the Mob. In Orange County the Gambino Crime Family has run the Adult film industry, strip clubs and now cam sites. I complained 50 times to Chaterbate and they didn't
respond to Oksana being a Video everyday and making 1,000 dollars day as a Video. I then came on here and complained about the situation and we had a good discussion about it.
I ws told how to contact Chaterbate Support directly and I did. The problem we have is CB is still not responding in any way to Oksana being a Video everyday. The only one who can correct this situation is CB
and they don't seem to Care about it. If Oksana site made 150,000 in last ten months, so did CB. read between the lines what going on here.

It's Saturday, April 27, 2019 about four days after all the drama unfolded over this PreRecorded Video question. Oksana is posting a Prerecorded Video in private all afternoon today.
Can you believe it. Now about Oksana site I do not believe Oksana runs her site. It is run by a Russian Mob Studio and she is just a Model on the site. with all the money being
made on this site Oksana appears to have No money. In the past two years she has not shown any new clothes, or a stick of change in her sparse living room or bedroom sets.
I don't think she is paid very well, maybe given Room and Board. The Mob studio bosses she works for are running a Con on CB. If your Con is working you don't stop. there still making a 1000 a day off this Con
and when Russian are running a con they don't stop until the money stops. If anything is going to be done CB has to stop this. I don't know if they will. And Oksana I do feel sorry for you being Got up in this mess.

Move on, learn to let go.

No one here works at cb. We CANNOT do anything about it, we cannot even tell if what you claim is true or not.

The things about mob etc. do not add anything at all, unneccesary to post it, unproven and besides any point you originally made.

Thank you Dark mermaid you give good advice and a lot of the people associated with Amber Cutie give very good advice, But it is time for me to stop discussing this matter.
But a Big Shout and Thank You to Amber Cutie your trying to make Camming better for all involved.

I complained 50 times to Chaterbate and they didn't
respond to Oksana being a Video I then came on here and complained about the situation.
The only one who can correct this situation is CB
and they don't seem to Care about it.

I'd probably take that as a hint and mind my own business. Find yourself a more righteous cause to spend your time on. Heart was in the right place at first perhaps but it appears the cause was lost to a self serving agenda/hero syndrome along the way.

I will confess to being in a somewhat similar situation once. About 6-8 years ago at Imlive. Site was hilarious for a few reasons but the most noticeable was the top model being a recording. Didn't notice right away but it becomes apparent after a few minutes or requests. Recordings being used wasn't unheard of at any camsite but this had a little more effort. A tad salty but mostly curious/impressed, I dug two graves and embarked on my journey for revenge. I assumed my foes would be unwanted intruders trying to extract spoils in a primitive and almost barbaric way. Selfish even. Thought my path to revenge could possibly lead to an inept launderer with above average video editing skills. The truth ended up being way less cool. Dude running the scam was cool enough surprisingly. Well, as cool as a weirdo that is comfortable sexting with dudes on a camsite can be I guess. Not saying I'd chill with the dude. My quest for vengeance was finally over after three long days. The knowledge I had sought was acquired but not my revenge. Kinda just felt bad for any involved in the scam and took pity on them. Small studio/some creep had a select few with the same specific look that only showed up once a month for a few hours to record videos. Simple requests like a peace sign or middle finger or a wave can quickly be switched to if requested. Same with typical private show requests. Still super obvious I feel after a few minutes and a scam but eh, wasn't quite the injustice that I was heroically seeking to thwart on my adventure.

I watched a private Show on Wednesday of this week and the same Private Show was playing on Saturday of this week. I'm not crazy. I don't know why CB doesn't give this a proper look. I'm not upset at Oksana or want to ruin her, I just want to watch Iive chat and not pre Rerecorded Videos when I spend my money. I also think its unfair too the other models on CB.
Slithytoves seems like he trying to copy Sean Hannity and spin every story in the News for his listeners so No One knows the truth anymore.
But it is this simple the Content I watched on Wednesday of this week was also playing on Saturday of this week, Does CB allow this? It is my speculation or hunch that Oksana works for a Russian Studio, I can't
prove that. It is just my guest. Why would we still be seeing PreRecorded Videos from Oksana after this Forum addressed the issue with her?

Please just walk away, or find peace in knowing you are paying for pre-recorded content. The fact that you keep popping into the private shows is now just baffling, considering you have acknowledged you KNOW they aren’t live.

I have an idea. @punker barbie.

we have found a model who is scamming private shows with prerecordings.
op has contacted cb support multiple times, and she is still playing prerecordings in pvt shows allegedly.

with chaturbate so quick on banning young looking people, you would think they would be quick on banning ACTUAL FUCKING FRAUD.

I find it very, very difficult to believe that a whole bunch of people pay good money to watch her pre-recordings on a daily basis. I’m assuming some are repeats here, too. If this is indeed going on, I would be shocked that CB, which has hardly been shy about banning models, continues to let it go on.

Are all the repeat customers like OP, who are obsessed with this apparent mystery, and are watching for signs the video is pre-recorded? Like Elsa says, man, let it go.

I remember in another thread @Mila_ posting about a stalker/fan creating issues for her (correct me if I am wrong Mila)
But this is pretty much what this is..... A stalker creating issues.

It has nothing to do with Oksi and supposed recorded content. But simply a stalker with some twisted fascination with a broadcaster.
He won't be able to move on until he gets his way or worse. He needs to seek psychiatric help and he needs to do so as soon a possible.

I remember in another thread @Mila_ posting about a stalker/fan creating issues for her (correct me if I am wrong Mila)
But this is pretty much what this is..... A stalker creating issues.

It has nothing to do with Oksi and supposed recorded content. But simply a stalker with some twisted fascination with a broadcaster.
He won't be able to move on until he gets his way or worse. He needs to seek psychiatric help and he needs to do so as soon a possible.
[media = giphy] s1q04e76fzhEQ [/ media]
He did not show a single test, he just tried to hurt her and he did it, I wonder if you can talk about any model here without this being an aggression.

I am an entrepreneur I have business, I have a lot of money, they are recorded videos, it has been done for years, they are recorded and I keep looking, I am innocent I did not know what could be done, I suck my finger, today I saw her again this week, I am a hero, she is bad ban users, she works for the russian mafia, in complicity with chaturbate, read between lines. A sociopath pushed by the forum.

in all these years I saw how unbalanced people try to hurt women who do not pay attention to them without money in between

It's funny that I can say something about amber or any other model without any evidence in public and think that this post is not deleted. They do not recognize a hater.

PD: Those who give Oksa money look for girls like Oksa and like her I have not seen much.

I have been on CB for five years as a chatter....
so strange : in this case, with all your experience, why do you post here and don't contact the model herself ?
and more strange, CB gives usualy good and relatively fast answers to these kind of reports.

that's why, definively, I can't believe this thread :)
(dftt ^^ )

I am a hero, she is bad ban users, she works for the russian mafia

You're not a hero, and do you have any idea how crazy you sound?

Reactions: Gia_Xo
This thread has gone off the deep end. It has served its purpose and now will be closed.

Since CB is aware of this thread and the model’s accused actions, I am sure they will look into it. Members who want to find out for themselves what’s going on can go try out a private show themselves. Discussions like this are learning tools for all parties involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.