AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

On CB is a Cam Model allowed to present a Pre recorded Video show and not have appear Live in Chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm puzzled why anyone would stay in a private session with a model who isn't responding. I figure that's the purpose of a private vs a public show, personal interaction.

If it were me and I made a request or gave a compliment or something in a private and there was no response, I'd move on to find someone who wanted to have fun with me and respond.

Exactly this.

@Infoman14 I would honestly Contact CB Support directly, rather than just using the "report abuse". Try give them specific details such as days/dates with explanations for each of them (if you have recordings from the shows too, you can review them and help jog your memory).
CB will be able to see both her public show from those days you tell them as well as the private show video footage and [hopefully] agree with you, resulting in you getting your tokens back - even if it's only for the specific ones you provide info/explanations/proof for.

Go here:
https://support.chaturbate.com/customer/portal/emails/new
Fill in the form, be sure to use the same username in that field as you do on CB, the one you have been wronged with.
This way they will/should give you a reply rather. With a report abuse, you don't get a response.

I don’t think it is very plausible.. OksanaFedorova is well known, she is a popular model who... When I paid attention to her a couple of years back was doing 8 hour long shifts... I doubt she is running a scam like this, just feels out of character

Reactions: AudriTwo
I have to say, I'm surprised they figured out such neat trick.

@Infoman14 If you've reported a model on CB for breaking TOS, You've done your part. But after that, getting obsessed about it isn't going to change anything. You need to let it go, move on. Find some thing that fills your life with joy. Why are you wasting your time and energy on some thing that upsets you.

Queen she moved out of her house, got a boyfriend. For years she was a hard working Cam Model although always a Non Nude Model. Then she gets this Boyfriend and
the Scamming started. I have been on Oksanafedorova website for short stints over 75 times in last ten months and after she leaves Open Chat Room and starts a
Private a Video Loop starts. She runs Video loop for a few hours, reappears in Open room for ten to twenty minutes and then goes private and its a Video loop again. Does this numbers times a day.
Another girl MurielBeauty is a pretty girl working for a studio In Eastern Europe. for the past two years she is on Chaterbate many days for 10 hours a day. She is Non Nude in Public Chat.
Everyday for past two years the exact same Video loop plays overtime she goes Private. she goes private often.
What your getting in me is someone who watches cam everyday, I am not a Cam model. I have not had anyplace to go to discuss what I am talking about here. CB has not responded to my over 50 complaints
to them. Both these girls make a lot of money, CB doesn't seem to care. I use to own adult businesses, brick and Motor stores, I been to AVN in Vegas for past 22 years. I know Shirley who runs
CB, not well but I know her. She has never acknowledged my complaints about this or responded to my complaints. That is why I am discussing it here to see if anyone cares and if anyone can do anything about it.If anyone went Private on Oksaafedorova Cam they could tell it was a Video in two seconds. CB Model is not set up for Video, Videos slow down and get grainy almost instantly. You will see this.
Also her fingernail polish, clothes, watch all are different from when she was in Open Chat. I know her Mods very well and we have talked and they were very upset when she started doing Videos everyday.
She leaves them in Open Chat for hours and stays in Private as a Video for hours. Ask her top Mod Bob Frozen, he been on er site for five years. So Queen you sound like I maybe don't know what I'm talking about.
I've personally observed Oksanafedorova Video loop over 75 times the past ten months and am amazed CB does nothing about it after hundreds of complaints.

Reactions: Mila_
To those that have asked me if I have moved on from this situation, I personally have. Over the past ten months when I got No response from CB to my complaints about Oksanafedorva it annoyed me.
Then I stumbled across this site and I thought maybe it was a place to file complaints that you nay for about CB and they will receive the Complaint. I thought this was a Website CB was involved in and since
no one ever responded to my complaints on CB maybe I could lodge my complaint here and they would get it. think what Oksanafedorova is doing is a Scam. I think it cheating Tippers out of their money and I think its giving the well intended Cam models a bad image. Everyday a tipper on Oksanafedorova complains about her being a Video on CB and on MFC and she just bans them. I just saw something that is wrong and wanted to try and correct it. I'm the type that when I see something wrong I will say something. I'm believe you fight Injustice in the World. Thats just me.

Queen she moved out of her house, got a boyfriend. For years she was a hard working Cam Model although always a Non Nude Model. Then she gets this Boyfriend and
the Scamming started. I have been on Oksanafedorova website for short stints over 75 times in last ten months and after she leaves Open Chat Room and starts a
Private a Video Loop starts. She runs Video loop for a few hours, reappears in Open room for ten to twenty minutes and then goes private and its a Video loop again. Does this numbers times a day.
Another girl MurielBeauty is a pretty girl working for a studio In Eastern Europe. for the past two years she is on Chaterbate many days for 10 hours a day. She is Non Nude in Public Chat.
Everyday for past two years the exact same Video loop plays overtime she goes Private. she goes private often.
What your getting in me is someone who watches cam everyday, I am not a Cam model. I have not had anyplace to go to discuss what I am talking about here. CB has not responded to my over 50 complaints
to them. Both these girls make a lot of money, CB doesn't seem to care. I use to own adult businesses, brick and Motor stores, I been to AVN in Vegas for past 22 years. I know Shirley who runs
CB, not well but I know her. She has never acknowledged my complaints about this or responded to my complaints. That is why I am discussing it here to see if anyone cares and if anyone can do anything about it.If anyone went Private on Oksaafedorova Cam they could tell it was a Video in two seconds. CB Model is not set up for Video, Videos slow down and get grainy almost instantly. You will see this.
Also her fingernail polish, clothes, watch all are different from when she was in Open Chat. I know her Mods very well and we have talked and they were very upset when she started doing Videos everyday.
She leaves them in Open Chat for hours and stays in Private as a Video for hours. Ask her top Mod Bob Frozen, he been on er site for five years. So Queen you sound like I maybe don't know what I'm talking about.
I've personally observed Oksanafedorova Video loop over 75 times the past ten months and am amazed CB does nothing about it after hundreds of complaints.

I haven't watched her for a couple of years so she might have changed and after reading your explanation I believe you might be right. This pattern is super suspicious, never before had I seen a model do 10 hours of private shows in a day consistently for months. Support told me I couldn't play recordings of my old shows behind a password for my regulars to enjoy again together when I was away on a trip, but they would let a model get away with this, it wouldn't surprise me.

Queen , I only look at maybe ten to fifteen models on CB and three of them are Video when they are Private with Oksanafedorova being by far the most flagrant.
The week in April that shows no activity Oksana was in Hospital with a Ulcer and took a week off. Her room gets a couple thousand viewers a week and many of
them complain about her being a Pre Recorded Video but when Customers complain CB does not respond to us. She has a Twitter Account and on there she
comments all the time what long days she working and what she doing is putting on a Video, leaving CB, doing whatever she wants for hours and coming back later to put
Video back on. That's a long day. When I talked to her about this because I was a regular she told me too stop being a regular, leave her alone and go watch other girls
and not be concerned with what she was doing. She admitted to me about six months ago she was a Video everyday and I should mind my own business because from Octber
2017 to January 2018 for four months Oksana was a Video everyday and CB yelled at her and told her she couldn't do it and she yelled at us Regulars for Complaining but in
June of 2018 to present she went back to being Video everyday and CB has done nothing about it.

I haven't watched her for a couple of years so she might have changed and after reading your explanation I believe you might be right. This pattern is super suspicious, never before had I seen a model do 10 hours of private shows in a day consistently for months. Support told me I couldn't play recordings of my old shows behind a password for my regulars to enjoy again together when I was away on a trip, but they would let a model get away with this, it wouldn't surprise me.

View attachment 80695
Yeah that's quite blatant. Aint nobody got the stamina for that.

also
Queen , I only look at maybe ten to fifteen models
It's making me laugh people calling Mila_ "queen" hehe. Also infoman, try to use the quote/reply feature on the posts you're replying to instead of just typing in the box at the bottom. That way we know who you're responding to.

Queen , I only look at maybe ten to fifteen models on CB and three of them are Video when they are Private with Oksanafedorova being by far the most flagrant.
The week in April that shows no activity Oksana was in Hospital with a Ulcer and took a week off. Her room gets a couple thousand viewers a week and many of
them complain about her being a Pre Recorded Video but when Customers complain CB does not respond to us. She has a Twitter Account and on there she
comments all the time what long days she working and what she doing is putting on a Video, leaving CB, doing whatever she wants for hours and coming back later to put
Video back on. That's a long day. When I talked to her about this because I was a regular she told me too stop being a regular, leave her alone and go watch other girls
and not be concerned with what she was doing. She admitted to me about six months ago she was a Video everyday and I should mind my own business because from Octber
2017 to January 2018 for four months Oksana was a Video everyday and CB yelled at her and told her she couldn't do it and she yelled at us Regulars for Complaining but in
June of 2018 to present she went back to being Video everyday and CB has done nothing about it.

Which country are you from? I am curious.. I have a theory I am testing out.

As of Oksana's M.O... she is cheating the system, making CB suck again, and it's taking spots away from legitimate models so of course it pisses me off. But I know there is a limit to what I personally *can* and *should* do about other people's private affairs. Other than write to support to get your point across, I would let her be. She is an adult and she is responsible for her own actions, CB support is also responsible for how they choose to run their site. Not all heroes wear capes and by the same logic, wearing a cape doesn't make you a hero. What would you gain if CB bans her for her repeated offences? A sense of accomplishment? Would you feel good about yourself? Let the Universe even out on its own.

To those that have asked me if I have moved on from this situation, I personally have.

Honestly it doesn't sound like you have moved on.

Over the past ten months when I got No response from CB to my complaints about Oksanafedorva it annoyed me.

It's been 10 months, and your still talking about it.

Over the ten months I have left about 50 messages saying about what I am saying here and have never received any response.

I don't think CB ever respond back to reports. They ether take action or they don't.

I want to let you know. I have been on Oksana site for the last ten months while she was doing pre Recorded Video because I
didn't know until this week when I came on this site that CB didn't allow Pre Recorded Video. I thought if I wanted to watch
Oksana I would just have to watch a Video. I don't know the rules of CB. I'm just a customer. Many people came on her site and
complained about her being a Video but I thought it was her option to be a Video if she wanted to be. I use to hit the Report Abuse button
and leave a message with CB requesting that Oksana do live shows and never got a response from them. So I continued btw watch Pre
Recorded Privates because I liked Oksana and thought it was acceptable behavior on CB to be Video.I didn't know it was allowed on CB until I came on Amber Cutie this week.
I thought it was wrong but I didn't know because Oksana has been doing it everyday for ten months and CB never told her she couldn't. Many people on here would say it wasn't very smart
that I spent 3,000 dollars watching her PreRecorded Videos and I might agree with them but I didn't know the Rules and I might add when your Horney your probably not thinking
with Mind but about something else. Some nice people on here told me how to contact Customer Support directly and complain about this and I am doing that.
People ask me if I am trying to hurt Oksana. I have watched Oksana ban 50 to 100 people from her room because they complained about her being a Video. I watch one guy come
onto her site last week and stay in private all day with her, spent over a thousand dollars, complimented her all day, she encouraged him in open chat and she still was a Pre recorded
Video in private the whole time he was watching. I think Oksana does a lot wrong on CB and a lot of people get hurt by her behavior.

I don't know what Oksana is up too. Today on her Twitter Page she stated that Too many people are complaining about her Privates so she is
actually doing a Poll on her twitter on "Whether she should turn off spy feature on her CB site and only do true Privates and not let Customer spy on
her Privates" . Over 100 people have voted. This is her saying I am not going to do Live privates but I'll just get some guy to who won't know I'm a
Video to be in True Private. I don't know where all this is going to end but its all happening because CB doesn't listen to Customer Complaints and Oksana
Cam Room has created a lot of Unhappy Customers.

My explanation for this indeed very, very unusual private show pattern was simpler actually. It would just take a second age verified account to take "yourself" to private show all the time, tip the tokens back and "spend" them again for private show and earn from spies. These kind of "self privates" could or could not be done with video loops.

Dark Mermaid that is exactly what Oksana does. When she appears in her main Cam Model Room it is called Oksanafedorova's room and you see her
name in the Chat room but also her other account which is called "I love Oski also appears in Chat Room. When see builds up some traffic in her she starts
a private. and her Oksanafedorova name and I love Oski account both leave room at the same time. When see returns from Private both names return to the Chat
user list at the same time. Also everyday when she is in Open Room before she goes Private the biggest tipper in her Oksanafedorova Room is the I love Oksi
account. Everyday her I love Oksi account tips over 50% of the tips in her Open Room show. Then at the end of the day when Oksanafedorova is done for the day I Love Oksi
dumps or tips 5.000 tokens into the Oksanafedorova just before she leaves for the day. I'm not a Computer Whiz but that is what happens and while she is in private her
content is in Video Format and she is not live. That is what she is doing and with these two accounts she is able to start her Privates herself. She starts a Private Show
herself about every 90 minutes four or five times a day.

Which would make it an unusual and extreme case of self tipping and that is, while not really endorsed, tolerated on cb (and other camsites if I'm informed correctly). I cannot say anything about the recorded video part. This would not be allowed but if she takes herself private it might explain why the private shows are "unusual". No real users wanting her to do anything.

T
Dark Mermaid that is exactly what Oksana does. When she appears in her main Cam Model Room it is called Oksanafedorova's room and you see her
name in the Chat room but also her other account which is called "I love Oski also appears in Chat Room. When see builds up some traffic in her she starts
a private. and her Oksanafedorova name and I love Oski account both leave room at the same time. When see returns from Private both names return to the Chat
user list at the same time. Also everyday when she is in Open Room before she goes Private the biggest tipper in her Oksanafedorova Room is the I love Oksi
account. Everyday her I love Oksi account tips over 50% of the tips in her Open Room show. Then at the end of the day when Oksanafedorova is done for the day I Love Oksi
dumps or tips 5.000 tokens into the Oksanafedorova just before she leaves for the day. I'm not a Computer Whiz but that is what happens and while she is in private her
content is in Video Format and she is not live. That is what she is doing and with these two accounts she is able to start her Privates herself. She starts a Private Show
herself about every 90 minutes four or five times a day.
tonight Oksana posted on her twitter she decided to leave this world and chaturbate banned her room . We even don’t know if she’s alive now . Are you happy now??

Two members of this community (myself included) informed cb and mfc support about her tweets from yesterday when we learnt from them asking them to try to contact her. Of course no one is happy now, how dare you even ask this? No one could see or expect this kind of reaction. I hope she and her family are safe and well and will go through this together.

Maybe someone who run this forum could close this topic ? I was reading on her twitter a hour ago her family wrote Oksana in the hospital , tried to do suicide last night. This all is not fun at all anymore, guys. Please delete Oksana from this forum. Especially her room on chaturbate is already banned. You got what you wanted. But really No one don’t deserve to be annoyed like that. Especially that her mental health is low. No one deserve die like that

Excuse me if I told something wrong or rude . But I am really very worried now for Oksana and her health. What if it will happen again ? Think that she’s someone’s daughter , someone care about her and know her in real life. That will hurt real people in real life :( I’ve been a fan of Oksana for 3 years. Beef her regular and did a lot of private shows with her. And she never did recording shows with me. I am sure about it 100%. Becqause she always did what I’m exactly asked her to do.

It's my opinion from years ago. She is bi polar sick. I remember her no nude broadcastings, incredible sad stuff.

The camera loves her looks.

This behaviour, broadcastings recordings, was bound to stop. Cb should have done it months ago!

Why you even wrote to support Mfc and cb about her tweets ? You want to make more problems for her ? You want her to be banned and lose her job ? They won’t help her anyway.

Why you even wrote to support Mfc and cb about her tweets ? You want to make more problems for her ? You want her to be banned and lose her job ? They won’t help her anyway.

Ok you need to stop fanning flames on the wrong people. It's unfortunate she's taking these steps but at the same time victimizing herself doesn't absolve her of her own actions. This isn't twitter where you can overcome reason with emotion. Everyone on this forum would feel bad if anyone made dangerous choices for themselves but this is also an industry forum and this person was doing activities that were against the rules of her sites. If she painted herself in a corner she did so completely aware of the consequences.

You need to chill out and remember all adults have their own personal responsibility for their actions. Nobody wants her banned because who she is but she still needed to be held to the rules of the site. If the site banned her account after verifying she did break their rules why point the finger anywhere else?

If oksana doesn’t want to be discussed on this site , can be all post about her be deleted ?

It's extremely rare that Amber deletes anything on the forum. If there is a genuine privacy risk, like personal information, then that gets removed, but simply having someone's stage name, in the public part of the forum where they can sign up for an account and defend themself, is pretty much never deleted. Even if it would be, repeatedly bitching about it in this thread isn't how to make that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.